question about the cles?

TOTALLY worth it. I am so glad I got one, I initially only used it to put my keys in so they don't scratch up the other things in my bag, but I started using it for school (so I don't have to bring a purse), keeping my cards and cash in there, keys on the outside, and it's SO useful!

Totally worth it. I love mine, and it holds a lot more than you'd think! It's perfect for the pochette accessories/small scaled bags and for making a quick run.

I attach mine to my keys and keep my bus pass and health club cards inside. I love it!! Now I never end up at the bus or club digging in my purse or wallet trying to find those cards!

I'd say, if you were planning on getting a Mono one, go to the boutique to get it. Get the boutique experience for a first LV!

Oh, and the MC and Vernis ones are nice, but not nearly as practical as the Mono/perfo/charms ones since they don't hold as much and aren't as durable as the Mono/perfo/charms ones.

definitely a good buy. i bought my first an orange perfo and thought i will only use it for couple of months and thats it and my cles will not see the light again BUT i am going to get another one before the price increase in feb.

I'd say, if you were planning on getting a Mono one, go to the boutique to get it. Get the boutique experience for a first LV!

Oh, and the MC and Vernis ones are nice, but not nearly as practical as the Mono/perfo/charms ones since they don't hold as much and aren't as durable as the Mono/perfo/charms ones.

the mono's fit more? i have the mc and my aunt has the vernis and they both fit a lot of stuff. i can only imagine how much more goes into the mono!!! :heart: