Question about Outlet Orders

Since you're dealing with Reading I think you're safe. People speak highly of that store.

I agree about the Reading outlet!

Sandy and her staff there are terrific! I'm sure there are other good outlets to order from but I've had the best service from the Reading one. They will sell from their store inventory when items aren't available in the warehouse or at their discretion.

Sue

I totally agree. You will hve your bag soon

I referred my sister-in-law to the Reading outlet. She ordered a taupe small Flo satchel on Tuesday afternoon, got an email confirmation that night and get this - received it the next day in the afternoon. Lol. She literally got it overnight. When she called them to ask them how that was possible, Sandy was out but the sales associate that was with Sandy the day before couldn't believe it either. Crazy fast!
It looks like a good bag. She's over analyzing it right now. It looks darker than my taupe. And the texture is even but not smooth. But it looks good.

I referred my sister-in-law to the Reading outlet. She ordered a taupe small Flo satchel on Tuesday afternoon, got an email confirmation that night and get this - received it the next day in the afternoon. Lol. She literally got it overnight. When she called them to ask them how that was possible, Sandy was out but the sales associate that was with Sandy the day before couldn't believe it either. Crazy fast!
It looks like a good bag. She's over analyzing it right now. It looks darker than my taupe. And the texture is even but not smooth. But it looks good.

That happened to me. - ordered on phone on a Monday and bag in my hand on Tues.....

I got my aqua small flo satchel and i am in LOVE with it!! The color is so much better in person than any other picture I have seen of the aqua. The closest picture I have seen is the thread on the aqua logo lock. There is one small scratch in the leather on the back, but I figured there would be some minor handling marks because it's from the outlet. I also got it 50% off, so it doesn't bother me. The rest looks perfect. There are even little rubber bands on the tassels so they are straight! This might be my new favorite bag! :yahoo::woohoo::happydance::cloud9::love::girlsigh:

I got my aqua small flo satchel and i am in LOVE with it!! The color is so much better in person than any other picture I have seen of the aqua. The closest picture I have seen is the thread on the aqua logo lock. There is one small scratch in the leather on the back, but I figured there would be some minor handling marks because it's from the outlet. I also got it 50% off, so it doesn't bother me. The rest looks perfect. There are even little rubber bands on the tassels so they are straight! This might be my new favorite bag! :yahoo::woohoo::happydance::cloud9::love::girlsigh:

I'm so excited for you! Are you going to post pictures ? Please? :smile: