Question about large multipockets

Here is a photo of the stitching I'm referring to from my amethyst large multipocket. I'm just wondering if this stitching was not included consistently from season to season. Thanks!

Attachments

• P1010322.JPG
    P1010322.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 47
^ I don't see why it wouldn't be included, he rarely changes details like that I've noticed. I don't own a lg MP, so I can't compare.. hopefully one of the other gals will come along and help. If I see any photos on ebay I'll let you know.

I have a geranium large mp and it's an old season color. I can't really tell what year it came out but I know for sure it's old :P. It's funny that I've never paid attention to every little details of the bag until you mentioned it. The answer, yes my large mp has that 1/2 inch stitching on the side. I guess it's consistent from season to season. You are safe, my friend :yes:

I just checked a tPF MP listing for a fall white MP and her bag has the same stitching on the side too.

So I'd deduce from chloe's bag and the MP listing that this is a consistent detail for the large MP.