Question about Lady dior color

ohhh is there a pic of the Lady Dior in the Mink Grey Patent with the double straps?

thanks!!!

I've attached two pictures of the Mink grey patent with double straps below. :smile:

I've also included a picture of two Cruise 2012 Lady Dior bags, which have limtied production (and usually sell out very quickly, They may already be completely sold out).

Attachments

• Dior Lady Dior grey pearlized 2.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior grey pearlized 2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,011
  • Dior Lady Dior grey patent pearlized.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior grey patent pearlized.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 1,428
  • Dior Lady Dior cruise 2012 two.jpg
    Dior Lady Dior cruise 2012 two.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 987
i believe they are seasonal pieces but in a sense they could be limited as when they are sold out there will be none available. limited edition dior bags have a special numbered plate in the interior like these:
butterboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Lady-Dior-limited-edition-bag-butterboom.jpg
Lady-Dior-limited-edition-Manhattan.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

here is a tri color on ebay from a reputable seller with no mark up!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHRISTIAN-D...523?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item5891f0cd23

it retails for $3,100 so the buy it now would be cheaper when you factor in tax. this bag has been relisted so it was unsold at the starting price last week.

the recent tricolor with purple, pink, and blue is sold out.
kawaii7's picture:
attachment.php

rosy red- was it coral?
VRB44551+M323+coral.png

Thank you for your info!! I saw the purple one with crystal, i think that one was only sold in Hong Kong and there were only 40 pieces, I guess I'll wait until the next limited edition pieces come out, or Ill wait until someone sell the purple blue pink tri color purse(kinda hopeless for this one lol) I usually don't keep myself updated with these, I'm always the last one to know so when I want to buy them, they are already sold out, I guess I'll have to keep an eye on it from now on LOL

I've attached two pictures of the Mink grey patent with double straps below. :smile:

I've also included a picture of two Cruise 2012 Lady Dior bags, which have limtied production (and usually sell out very quickly, They may already be completely sold out).

I am sooooooo in love with the pink purple blue tri color, so sad they are already sold out. There is also one with same tri color but with crocodile skin!!! That one is my favorite but can't afford it i think it is around USD10000 :cool:

I am sooooooo in love with the pink purple blue tri color, so sad they are already sold out. There is also one with same tri color but with crocodile skin!!! That one is my favorite but can't afford it i think it is around USD10000 :cool:

It's actually $46,000 USD!!! :faint: It's more expensive than a regular Hermes crocodile bag, I believe (there are some crocodile Hermes bags that fetail for more, though).

thanks so much for posting pics!!!

love the mink grey patent with double straps...so gorgeous--does anyone know if they are still out there in the U.S. Dior boutiques?

^^hmm i wonder if id have to be ultra careful though with color transfer on a light patent like the mink grey...

light color patent is very high maintenance. i have a lady dior in taupe and there are small back marks from bumping into things and slight orange discoloration here and there from moisture and humidity. patent leather does hold its structure well and resists scratches, though.