Question about Ellipse

I have the Ellipse PM and a Speedy 30. There is no question that you can stuff a lot more in the Speedy. I love them both, and I like the way the Ellipse is stiff and structured.

Here is a pic that I have previously posted, with stuff inside the Ellipse PM... My wallet, cosmetic case, small agenda, card holder, and cell phone.

Attachments

• InsideEllipse.jpg
    InsideEllipse.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 62
I got the Ellipse PM as my first LV and I was in love for about a year til I got my mc alma. It's great in that it's sophisticated, practical, strong and sturdy and easy to clean (ie not too much vachetta around). The only downside is that due to its shape (small base) and its stiffness, the contents may easily get mixed up and I often found myself digging through to the bottom to find something...I prefer the shape of the alma!

thanks a lot gals. i bought the ellipse mm today and i'll post pics as soon as i can. it opens up better than the speedy 30 and i do love it ! i really love structured bags because i use it in the office. am getting used to the mono, though, as it looks more 'bling' than the epi....

I love my Ellipse PM in Damier. It's very roomy and you don't see it as often as the Mono counterpart. Here's mine:

tpfdamier.jpg