Question about chanel flap

gbscia

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Does anyone know offhand the price for the Chanel Cruise Charm Flap Bag? Its from the 2011 line and its tan with brushed gold CC accent . Its the M/L size and it has those cute charms attached. Any help would be appreciated.

gbscia

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Thanks for the help ladies. I saw a reputable seller with this bag on ebay and was selling it for $2699. Thanks so much.

hehehaxie

Sep 15, 2008
Hi bevy... Does it come in only one size or a smaller size too? Any idea of dimensions?

it has two sizes, one is really small, the same as last year's valentine tiny one

the other one ($2450) is smaller than m/l, i would say it is the same size as small flap

Sep 1, 2009
forum.purseblog.com
Hehehaxie is right. The $2450 is about the size of m/l 10 inches (25cm) but no double flap hence it loses its shape/slouches and made of washed lamb. But altogether cute and price point is not bad.

jesdreamz

Apr 28, 2008
Sunny Island
Will the bag slouch alot? I am comtemplating getting it and given the size of the bag, i most probably will fill it up with my wallet, compact powder, iphone and keys.. Will it still look slouchy after fitting all my stuff?

H-Angel

O.G.
Apr 9, 2010
Make sure you ask the seller for the dimension. The smaller one is really really tiny! I think it can only hold a cellphone and credit cards. Its maybe half (crosswise) and thinner than a mini.

joyceluvsbags

Apr 1, 2010
400 Degreez
Hi I saw the ad for the charm cruise bag in Harpers Bazzar Jan. 2011 issue and I am so in love! I saw a couple on bay and not sure if these are even available at NM or Saks yet? Can someone help me?