Question about chanel flap

gbscia

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Does anyone know offhand the price for the Chanel Cruise Charm Flap Bag? Its from the 2011 line and its tan with brushed gold CC accent . Its the M/L size and it has those cute charms attached. Any help would be appreciated.

Hehehaxie is right. The $2450 is about the size of m/l 10 inches (25cm) but no double flap hence it loses its shape/slouches and made of washed lamb. But altogether cute and price point is not bad.

Will the bag slouch alot? I am comtemplating getting it and given the size of the bag, i most probably will fill it up with my wallet, compact powder, iphone and keys.. Will it still look slouchy after fitting all my stuff?

Make sure you ask the seller for the dimension. The smaller one is really really tiny! I think it can only hold a cellphone and credit cards. Its maybe half (crosswise) and thinner than a mini.

Hi I saw the ad for the charm cruise bag in Harpers Bazzar Jan. 2011 issue and I am so in love! I saw a couple on bay and not sure if these are even available at NM or Saks yet? Can someone help me?