Question about buying pre owned bag.

The bags I'm looking at are black caviar maxi flaps SHW from 2010 for $3600.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AUTHENTIC-C...SSIC-MAXI-FLAP-BAG-/260898814275#ht_548wt_922

Should I wait and buy new one? Tough decision. But by the time I saved some more to buy new one, I imagine new price increase would be in effect.

If I were you, I would buy this bag. Since it is in excellent condition, $ 3,600 is not too bad and you can save $ 1,000. Now the retail price is 4,700 without tax. You should get it authenticate at the forum before bidding though.

The color is beautiful but I prefer caviar skin. Thank you very much though.

If I were you, I would buy this bag. Since it is in excellent condition, $ 3,600 is not too bad and you can save $ 1,000. Now the retail price is 4,700 without tax. You should get it authenticate at the forum before bidding though.

Sorry, I used my friend's computer that always login in her name.

Hi ladies, I have been thinking about selling my Chanel M/L beige caviar classic flap with shw. It is from the 12 series and is still brand new, never worn and I have everything it came with. My question is how much I should sell it for??? I don't remember what I paid or what current retail is so I have no clue what this bag would sell for theese days. Thanks in advance for your opinions :smile:

I decided not to buy 10 years bag at the retail price. I will buy a new bag instead but still cannot decide which one. Thank you very much though.

I agree with you decision. I personally wouldn't buy a 10-year old bag at the current retail price. If you like brown-tone color, I think you should wait to see new chanel in this type of color.