Question about buying over the phone at your LV boutique...

I just made a purchase over the phone a few hours ago from an out of state LV boutique and the SA did ask me for the CC 4-digit code and billing address. But I didn't have to fill out any forms though.

I don't think they'll ask for that. Usually, when processing CC purchases at a cash register in a store, the CVV number is not required. I believe the CVV # is meant for tighter security for internet purchases. And if they do ask for it over the phone, it is safe. I don't think the LV boutique sales people will try anything with your card except for the purchase you asked for.

I remember buying a LE bag and I (thought that I lol) couldn't get to the store within 2 days so I gave my dad's AMEX card info to them. They just asked for the card number and expiry date over the phone.

Once, I was also really busy for like....2 weeks straight, so I just told my SA to charge my VISA which they already have in their system (ie. didn't give out info over phone).

I have never ordered from LV but I can't imagine they would ask for the 3 digit code. Usually that is asked over the internet or something like that.