Question about Azur for women of a certain age...

I'm over 50 too and I like the classy unobstrusive bags for me personally. The Saleya Azur is a bag that I like very much and I think, you could wear it without to have one's doubs! I would'nt wear the Speedy Azur but the Saleya is really a bag for ladies over 50. Get it out of the closet!!:yes:

:idea:Wow, as soon as I read the post I thought the same thing! I think a speedy azur might look younger/trendier than a classy Seleya. I haven't seen ANY 20/30somethings with the Seleya in Azur, so keep that gem for yourself! :tup:

I don't think it's too young for you at all. But, if you haven't carried it maybe gifting it to your daughter would be a good thing. You already know she likes the style. It just seems like such a shame that such a beautiful bag is in the closet! Esp. during the summer. I say give it to your lucky daughter and go shopping for a new bag to replace it!

Oh my goodness, yes of course enjoy it!! LV is classic, timeless.

I LOVE the Azur but the only reason I don't have any is not my age but the fact I don't do well with light colored bags. They just don't anchor my wardrobe very well.

The main thing is that you are having doubts and you've already boxed it up....give it to your daughter, then go out and find an LV you feel more comfortable with. I find myself squeamish too sometimes when I see teenagers carrying LV....

Damier Azur is definitely a bag for women of any age. It's not flashy or colorful, but classy and subtle. If I were you, I'd keep it for myself. It makes a great summer bag!

I think it would be a great bag for you to use-and as you bought it you must like it! You will for sure look good with it-do not give it away, get it out of the closet and take it for a nice afternoon walk or a tea in town to introduce it to the daylight!