Quasi-Reveal: 16B Lambskin O-Mini Clutch w/Chain WOC

Thanks for sharing so much information about this style-- it is really helpful!

Is is me, or is the picture of the SA modeling the bag missing? I'd love to get a sense of how the bag looks on. I've scrolled through several times and can't find it.

ETA: I did just notice that there picture that isn't showing up for some reason. I have looked on two different browsers, and the very first picture just has a little box with a question mark (on Safari), which sometimes indicates a problem with a picture.

Hi sbelle!
I am just letting you know that there are some modelling shots of this o mini clutch from our lovely tpfer 'mugenpricess' at # 213 in the thread called 'Chanel car portraits'. It looks gorgeous on her. HTH.

I copied the picture that mugenprincess posted in the other thread (thank you!) so everyone could see it here. Very helpful!

image_zpsg38aydsr.jpeg

Omg! I can't believe this actually exists! I have reissue and I tend to throw it into my big bag which it takes up lots of space. I literally texted my SA to inquire one after I read the post after I left the store today ha

Thanks for sharing so much information about this style-- it is really helpful!

Is is me, or is the picture of the SA modeling the bag missing? I'd love to get a sense of how the bag looks on. I've scrolled through several times and can't find it.

ETA: I did just notice that there picture that isn't showing up for some reason. I have looked on two different browsers, and the very first picture just has a little box with a question mark (on Safari), which sometimes indicates a problem with a picture.
does this work?
image-jpeg.3388267

I don't know why, but on Safari this is what I see....
IMG_9391_zpsi19y89nj.jpg

And on Chrome and Firefox this is what I see......
IMG_9392_zps7nsghxrf.jpg

I don't know if I am the only one, but no worries -- thanks for trying!

This looks similar to the miu miu pouchette and was hoping to find something similar in purple.

Sorry for the long list of questions but they may be beneficial to others also:

Does this stand up on its own on a table with the iPhone 6+?
Does the iPhone 6+ fall out of the center pouch if the bag is held upside down?
Will the iPhone 6+ fit in one of the zippered sides?
Is there a way to double the strap?

Anyone have picture of the purple color on this bag or any other one?