Q About Paddington Zipper

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
I just got my fist Paddington; is it supposed to be that the zippers on top come totally 'undone' KWIM? I have had a (Kors?) tote that did that so you could stuff it a little more and presumedly, reach into it more easily. Is this correct construction for this bag? It's kind of a pain... but the dark brown color is rich and beautiful, I do like the bag. Just checking it is nt defective (Newbie here)

As mere girl said, it's definitely not defectove, that's the way the bag is made.

However there was a thread here, I don't remember who posted it, but another member zipped up the bag and them sewed a little bit of thread round the fabric near the ends of the zipper so that it couldn't come undone completely? I wish I could find it for you but I had no luck searching sorry.

Maybe something to consider if it unzipping all the way becomes too frustrating for you.:smile:

I think this is the thread? It includes a pic of the zipper after sewing..
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/zipper-question-325014.html

As mere girl said, it's definitely not defectove, that's the way the bag is made.

However there was a thread here, I don't remember who posted it, but another member zipped up the bag and them sewed a little bit of thread round the fabric near the ends of the zipper so that it couldn't come undone completely? I wish I could find it for you but I had no luck searching sorry.

Maybe something to consider if it unzipping all the way becomes too frustrating for you.:smile: