Q About Paddington Zipper

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I just got my fist Paddington; is it supposed to be that the zippers on top come totally 'undone' KWIM? I have had a (Kors?) tote that did that so you could stuff it a little more and presumedly, reach into it more easily. Is this correct construction for this bag? It's kind of a pain... but the dark brown color is rich and beautiful, I do like the bag. Just checking it is nt defective (Newbie here)

qwerty234

Mica
O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
Australia
www.youtube.com
As mere girl said, it's definitely not defectove, that's the way the bag is made.

However there was a thread here, I don't remember who posted it, but another member zipped up the bag and them sewed a little bit of thread round the fabric near the ends of the zipper so that it couldn't come undone completely? I wish I could find it for you but I had no luck searching sorry.

Maybe something to consider if it unzipping all the way becomes too frustrating for you.:smile:

mere girl

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
United Kingdom
I think this is the thread? It includes a pic of the zipper after sewing..
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/zipper-question-325014.html

As mere girl said, it's definitely not defectove, that's the way the bag is made.

However there was a thread here, I don't remember who posted it, but another member zipped up the bag and them sewed a little bit of thread round the fabric near the ends of the zipper so that it couldn't come undone completely? I wish I could find it for you but I had no luck searching sorry.

Maybe something to consider if it unzipping all the way becomes too frustrating for you.:smile: