Python

Cal said:
Sorry Jennifer, I've been doing the housework, but got your email and I'll try and post them once you send them.

well, darn it. I just the samples to you through email and it popped back to me! What is with this evil force? :rant: hahaha! ok, so, here is what "Im a gonna do" I will send them again, first, I will begin with a lovley hot pink. ok?:yes: Maybe the files were just too big:yes:

LVaddict! said:
I love python, I have Dior shoes in black and red. They are expensive!! Are you going to do maybe a ultrasuede, python mix? I would love a little evening clutch. I am not sure all snake is endangered, I have some leather friends that use some. My LV with Lizard has it's own papers to travel with internationally, but not my shoes. One pair is the python bondage shoes from 2003. Oooo, I am excited to see what you make!

You know, I did find some TO DIE FOR lamb skin suede. Honestly, it is beautiful when you look at it, but when you touch it, it is like heaven, it is amazing. I think it would be interresting to mix the suede with a little snake skin:yes:

Sorry, I was offline weeping over the football.

Anyhoo, here are the pics! Can't get the shiny red to load, will try again.

Attachments

• blue_natural.jpg
    blue_natural.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 21
  • lt_blue_decolore.jpg
    lt_blue_decolore.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 18
  • matte fucia.jpg
    matte fucia.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 22