Python trim styles Fall 08 - The Variations

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay all - Feel free to add - I'm just collecting the pics already posted on-line and here by others (manythanks especially to tadpole and our store spys!):

2. Stam:

Black, Fuschia, Beige and (grey or black?) w/ purple python

Attached Files:

3. Alyona:

Fuschia, Beige, and Dark brown?

Attached Files:

4. Blake:

Black and Gray

Attached Files:

5. alyona available in dark brown/black, beige/black, fuchsia/grey, and black/grey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Elise:

Beige

Attached Files:

7. more pics of the exclusive classic stam courtesy of goldenflower:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. flat case in fucshia.

[​IMG]

9. Black/Grey Alyona:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I know the ZC is available in the Black/Grey and Fucshia/Grey combos. . .I didn't ask about anything else sorry. The ZC was gorgeous though and lined with the linen-like textile lining that we have seen in previous seasons.

11. I was told by a NM SA that they will carry the Elise in Fuschia/Grey, Beige/Grey, and Grey/Purple. Haven't seen them IRL or in pics yet, except for the beige.

12. OMG that flat case and Alyona in fuschia/gray are TDF:drool: I'm not usually a fan of exotics, but damn! Sooo purty!

13. The ZC:
    [​IMG]

14. ^Ah! Where did you find that pic? Isn't it sooo gorgy, I think I actually SQUEAKED when the SA took it out of the display case for me yesterday:blush:

15. ^ the sa at mj told me I could return my alyona and get the fushia/grey...but I think I'll keep the black..(my only black bag!!!) and get a flat clutch in fuschia/grey python...it's only $450!! so it's next on the mj list!!! she put it in the cpu for my hubby for next time...they totally rock at the mj boutique here! LOVE them! got a little something for my buddy there too!! hopefully it makes up fo r the rushed first package!!!