Python trim styles Fall 08 - The Variations

I don't remember where I saw it, but somewhere I read "Water Snake" trim -- is python considered a water snake?

umm, i think there are certain species of pythons that live in water? i don't know much about snakes. it could be water snake, but when i read earlier lookbooks and it stated the exclusive classics are trimmed in python.

It was actually NM -- but then again, we all know how "accurate" NM can be!!!

Alyona Satchel

Choose brown or beige lamb leather. Goldtone hardware. Watersnake trim. Top handles with rings; 6" drop. Framed top. Box pleat and push-lock on front. Nylon lining. Interior zip pocket. 11 1/2"H x 15"W x 6 1/2"D. Made in Italy.

For everyone that wondering about the grey/purple zc, I just saw one at NM today. I don't know why most of the boutique employees all seem so clueless, but it was defintiely produced.

Also, please correct me if I am dreaming, but did I hear somewhere that the boutique alyona is lined in leather?

I believe it was....brace yourself now....$595! For some reason I was thinking it was $450, it was pretty amazing though.

:wtf:Say it ain't so!!

$600 for a WALLET! I thought the quilted ones at $450 were a bit too much. (Heck for most normal people, over $50 is too much for a wallet, but we're not normal I suppose).

Guess that's another item for sale list (it's so long now :Push:smile:.

:wtf:Say it ain't so!!

$600 for a WALLET! I thought the quilted ones at $450 were a bit too much. (Heck for most normal people, over $50 is too much for a wallet, but we're not normal I suppose).

Guess that's another item for sale list (it's so long now :Push:smile:.

whoa! that's much more expensive than i thought it would be. think about how crazy it's going to get in here come sales time with all these bags and slg's everyone's piling onto their wishlists. :bagslap:

ot, but i love your new avatar, roo. too cute!

Isn't it such a bummer about the python ZC's:s For some reason I thought it was $550 and I thought hhhmmmmmmmm weeeellllll I guess I could:sweatdrop:, but that little bit extra that drives the price up to $600 is just a little too much for me especially since I want another new Fall bag.

Oh well, I guess what I don't get this fall I will have fun hunting for in the future;).

The python stam on the NM website is only $100 more than the quilted stam.
Seems disproportionate to have the python ZC so much more than the regular ZC. Doesn't the smaller item use less python?:thinking:

Make it a little easier for us Marc!

^I know! I was thinking that too. I think maybe it has to do with construction???? I'll bet that pipping is hard to do properly! The Blake has it too and thats quite a bit more $$ than the regular Blake right??