pursekets??

Jazzie - Wow, what a great find! The Purse Brite seems perfect for the handbag. Thank you for sharing! I'm definitely going to get one of these after I get a speedy in the summertime :yes:

For those in Canada, can also get what's called a "Purse Brite". It's pretty much a Pursket with a little LED light (detachable). Works great. I stumbled across it at Sears/The Bay for about $15 CAD. I could show pics later if needed.

Here you go....hope it helps. I really love the LED lite, especially when in the car at night (the BF hates it when I turn on the interior lights when he's driving)..lol).

i've had my Damier Neverfull MM for a few days and while I love it, i think i really need a purseket to organize everything in it, since it's such a roomy bag. anyone know what size i should get...medium or large?

i've had my Damier Neverfull MM for a few days and while I love it, i think i really need a purseket to organize everything in it, since it's such a roomy bag. anyone know what size i should get...medium or large?

I have a medium in my speedy 25 and a large for my speedy 30, I think for the NF mm the large would be the better of the 2, the medium I do not think would go all the way around inside the bag.