PurseBlog Article: How to Tie A Scarf

Great article, thank you :smile:. I particularly liked the comment regarding auto-asphyxiation and a hat! Please please please in the next article could you include some interesting ways to wear the men’s size lozange? I have one and love it, but only ever end up wearing it looped around my neck the same way as I would a woollen winter scarf and A. It looks boring, B. I’m constantly adjusting it to stop it from either throttling me, or hanging down too low!

Great article, thank you :smile:. I particularly liked the comment regarding auto-asphyxiation and a hat! Please please please in the next article could you include some interesting ways to wear the men’s size lozange? I have one and love it, but only ever end up wearing it looped around my neck the same way as I would a woollen winter scarf and A. It looks boring, B. I’m constantly adjusting it to stop it from either throttling me, or hanging down too low!

Just start a thread asking for suggestions for wearing that format.

Thanks so much for a fabulous article! I bought my first H scarf yesterday (Collier Et Chiens) and I can't wait to try some of these out with it. I'm particularly going to focus on how to show the dogs that line 2 edges of the scarf.
colliers-et-chiens-wash-scarf-90.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Notorious Pink