PurseBlog Article: How to Tie A Scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This article is fantastic! I’m afraid I get in a rut tying my 90s the same ways all the time,(like two ways, lol :lol:). Thank you so much dear @Notorious Pink for the info and the inspiration to try some new ways to wear my beautiful scarves! :flowers:

2. You, Mai Tai & Fumi are the standouts for "how to tie your H scarves"
    Thanks for the tips!

Nerja, lulilu, papertiger and 2 others like this.
  3. Great reference source for us scarf newbies!

Nerja, jimmie staton and crisbac like this.
  4. Great article! I’m very fond of the examples without using a scarf ring!! I am excited to see part two!!:flowers:

5. I have never heard of Fumi. Do you have a link? TIA!:flowers:

6. I love your article, dear Notorious Pink! :heart: I'm thinking about getting a Regate scarf ring. I like it so much, especially in style #3! :amuse: Thanks a lot for another awesome article!! :hbeat:

7. Not OP but she could be referring to this Fumi

8. Thank you for an excellent article. Already looking forward to the next one.

9. jbags07, Nerja, jimmie staton and 5 others like this.
  10. Fantastic article @Notorious Pink. I especially liked the scarf ring section, so informative. I look forward to Part 2!

Notorious Pink and jimmie staton like this.
  11. Great thread! I only really ever tie my scarf one way, ( the first one shown here). That’s how my wonderful SA ( thank you) showed me and I find it really easy. I usually like to be able to take the scarf off and put it back on, without fussing or even having to use a mirror.
    I do have one request: anyone knows a quick way to tie the scarf like a mask? To cover nose and mouth?

12. Hey Notorious Pink, I'm a dude and I loved your latest article 'How to tie a scarf'. I was out and about this morning going to Walmart, Costco and Dollar Tree (my new luxury stores as of late) and I found myself really paying attention to how Women wear their scarves. It seems that every knot, every wrap, every style has a different personality attached to it. Notorious Pink, I love your writing style, content and subject matter. Thank you for keeping us informed, fashionably aware and providing us with wonderful and fun reads.
    "J!m"

MAGJES, Plussizegirl, jbags07 and 3 others like this.
  13. Fantastic article! Thanks so much for sharing. I learned a lot. Can’t wait to try some new tying options.

Notorious Pink and jimmie staton like this.
  14. Excellent thread! I was just thinking the other day that I wish just a scarf over the head with a simple knot under the chin would come back in fashion. Perhaps we can bring it back since there so many of us missing our stylists?