Purse Forum bumper sticker...

I would never put a sticker on my car...wouldn't want to mess up the paint and the god awful process of getting the sticker off...I'd prefer a magnet. :smile: But great idea!!

Hello everyone!

So today I was driving home and of course was stuck in California traffic for a while.

My mind was wandering and I was like " Man, can't wait til I get home so that I can hop on tPF!!"

Then suddenly I had this idea!

Why don't we have a PF bumper sticker where we can all purchase and stick them on our cars? lol This is good for people who don't mind sticking something on theirs cars. Or better yet a car MAGNET so that it won't mess up the paint?!?!

Who knows, you might someday spot another pfer on the road! :roflmfao:

That would be so cool.

What do you think? Is this a silly idea? :shrugs:

where you stuck in the crane falling onto the road accident? :smile:

LOL! LOVE!

I can imagine being stuck in traffic (If you live in NY it's the LIE) reading the bumper sticker and yelling the person in the other car..OMG DID YOU SEE THE NEW MARC JACOBS BAG POST!!! Or that girl's collection was INSANE!

Nice way to rally up the troops!!!! I'm IN!

i'm sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else in this thread : but i see some of you hate the sticker idea, some don't care for the magnet.....what about a static sticker??? LIke i said, im sorry if this was mentioned.
any-who : i think that'd be fun....i wonder if there are any fellow PFer's in this tiny town.