Purple rain/SATC baguette - restock?

Surprised to see one popped up on Fashionphile, $4795:

It didn’t last very long! It’s already sold!

vestiare at one point had quite a few too aswell. I think you just need to be patient and set alerts. People who received their bags in Jan/Feb might change their mind and resell. I am inclined to think that these will be re-released as they were so popular so from Fendi’s perspective it makes perfect sense. In the mean time I will admire the rest of the bags in my wardrobe in the hope that it will stop me from wanting more!

For what it is worth, I was Fendi's website about a week or so ago and a purple sequin baguette became available. I ordered it immediately!! My SA said it is unlikely that a bag will be available and it will likely be cancelled. To my surprise, i just got a shipping notification this morning! I have no idea if it will actually ship, but it looks like there may be a few more bags out there.

For what it is worth, I was Fendi's website about a week or so ago and a purple sequin baguette became available. I ordered it immediately!! My SA said it is unlikely that a bag will be available and it will likely be cancelled. To my surprise, i just got a shipping notification this morning! I have no idea if it will actually ship, but it looks like there may be a few more bags out there.
I was inspired by you to check and a red and the pink baguette are available online!

Hi, did yours come with replacement sequins?And do you have any sequins that looks like it’s missing color at the end and appear silver? The bag is so gorgeous and I don’t think I’ll be able to get another one but I’m a little concerned about the quality. I have a sequin that looks like it’s loose and hanging by a very thin single thread. There are a few sequins that looks silver at the edge. The beading is so crooked in the back. Also mine didn’t come replacement sequins.

View attachment 5720611

View attachment 5720612

View attachment 5720613
Sorry, I just saw this reply. It sounds like you resolved it. I do think they rush these orders and the quality isn’t always there. While yours seems to have more significant problems, I have unfinished thread in the inside pocket and stray glue along the edges. Minor and fixable myself but still…for the price and luxury aspect they need better quality control.

I was able to work with an SA at saks who asked their buyer about getting the purple baguette. She was able to send me an online cart to check out yesterday and the bag got shipped today!

The pink one is available on Fendis website right now so hurry if you want it!

843D0962-5719-4518-9591-913CBC2CC358.png

• Love
Reactions: am2022 and jag
I saw one in the store back in May. I was told that these weren't limited edition like the Re-Edition bags so they do get restocked periodically. Maybe check in with an SA? I've had some luck with emailing customer service in the past to ask them to help me locate stock for something sold out online as well.

Folks that did get it -- how has it held up? I was deciding between the sequin Baguette and the satin Re-Edition and went with the satin because I was worried about the sequins falling off. I still want one though!