Purple rain/SATC baguette - restock?

I will ask my US based BFF SA next week about general availability. My cash was locked down so I couldn't pre-order. I just bought a sequins Baquette and decided not to run after this.

Take Care

So I have an update…earlier in the year I was able to source one from Europe! Fendi did a second, very limited release of the purple sequin baguette and I was able to get on the list! I was so thrilled and I still LOVE it

But of course now I’m so tempted to add one of these beaded baguettes from the anniversary collection. Actually, I’d like both LOL

Merry Christmas!

719A761E-2B89-47DE-8587-24F88A8654CD.png

7C903125-A0B1-4719-B3A8-E526C234C6E7.png

• Love
Reactions: Roie55
I just received mine and it’s gorgeous! This is with the stuffing in it. I’m worried about it being too smooshy and creasing the bag. But it seems to be designed that way and naturally wears like an unstructured bag. Wondering if others preferred a thin insert liner or a thick one and whether it makes a difference.

View attachment 5719267

View attachment 5719268
Hi, did yours come with replacement sequins?And do you have any sequins that looks like it’s missing color at the end and appear silver? The bag is so gorgeous and I don’t think I’ll be able to get another one but I’m a little concerned about the quality. I have a sequin that looks like it’s loose and hanging by a very thin single thread. There are a few sequins that looks silver at the edge. The beading is so crooked in the back. Also mine didn’t come replacement sequins.

3011F96A-26B0-4F83-B174-7FE8F36396C3.jpeg

31D9CA27-E605-4BE7-A66A-9CFB85C41B95.jpeg

F28E6DEE-1E4E-4721-B82C-98144F935FAB.jpeg

I just received mine and it’s gorgeous! This is with the stuffing in it. I’m worried about it being too smooshy and creasing the bag. But it seems to be designed that way and naturally wears like an unstructured bag. Wondering if others preferred a thin insert liner or a thick one and whether it makes a difference.
Gorgeous! Congrats!! I got my purple rain last year and opted for the "thin" organizer from Samorga. I think I'm going to get the thicker one soon since I want more structure, and the thin one really just works as a protective liner more than anything.

Hi, did yours come with replacement sequins?And do you have any sequins that looks like it’s missing color at the end and appear silver? The bag is so gorgeous and I don’t think I’ll be able to get another one but I’m a little concerned about the quality. I have a sequin that looks like it’s loose and hanging by a very thin single thread. There are a few sequins that looks silver at the edge. The beading is so crooked in the back. Also mine didn’t come replacement sequins.

View attachment 5720611

View attachment 5720612

View attachment 5720613
Hello! Would you mind providing an update on the bag? Did you end up keeping it?

Hello! Would you mind providing an update on the bag? Did you end up keeping it?
I did end up keeping it. The sales associate that reached out to me is so lovely. I had preordered the bag when it became available the first time around last month but my order got cancelled. When your online order gets cancelled Fendi sales associate reaches out to see if there’s anything they can help with. She initially told me it’s not expected to be available again and that they were working on removing it from the website. A couple of days later I guess Fendi realized they had some more available and allowed for preorder again. She reached out to me and told me about it and said I need to make sure to order right away. So that’s how I was able to get the bag. When the bag came with flaws I reached out to her and she was super helpful. She reached out to the warehouse to find out options and said the bag has a 2 year warranty and if I choose to keep it they can repair it for me. She said mine was actually not as bad as some of the ones she has seen, yet others weren’t willing to return either! The crooked beading is part of the bag’s “charm.” But they can repair the loose stitching and imperfect sequins. I can bring the bag into my local Fendi to arrange for the repair but I’m not ready to part with it yet. She said I can send it in any time during the 2 year. I want to enjoy the bag a bit first before sending it in.

Reactions: Roie55 and kosin30
I did end up keeping it. The sales associate that reached out to me is so lovely. I had preordered the bag when it became available the first time around last month but my order got cancelled. When your online order gets cancelled Fendi sales associate reaches out to see if there’s anything they can help with. She initially told me it’s not expected to be available again and that they were working on removing it from the website. A couple of days later I guess Fendi realized they had some more available and allowed for preorder again. She reached out to me and told me about it and said I need to make sure to order right away. So that’s how I was able to get the bag. When the bag came with flaws I reached out to her and she was super helpful. She reached out to the warehouse to find out options and said the bag has a 2 year warranty and if I choose to keep it they can repair it for me. She said mine was actually not as bad as some of the ones she has seen, yet others weren’t willing to return either! The crooked beading is part of the bag’s “charm.” But they can repair the loose stitching and imperfect sequins. I can bring the bag into my local Fendi to arrange for the repair but I’m not ready to part with it yet. She said I can send it in any time during the 2 year. I want to enjoy the bag a bit first before sending it in.
Thank you so much for your thorough response and great to know they have a two year warranty. I have found out that the boutique near me has one bag left which I'm going to go see today and decide if I should bite the bullet and get one! I'm trying to be more mindful with my bag purchases (currently averaging 2 a year which seems excessive for me!) and this bag just seems like one I will never get bored of! I hope you get to enjoy your bag :smile: