Purple or Tabac Sienna First - which one should I get

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
I must make a very fast decision within 48 hours. I'm in love with both purple and the tabac (golden honey brown) FIRST.

Purple will be off ebay and looks pre-owned but is my favourite colour. The brown one is brand new from the store and is probably more practical in terms of matching with my clothing.

I wish I was rich so I can get both but not at the same time. Give me your opinion on which colour and why? Thanks!

For me, I'd choose Sienna over Violet just because it's a color I can wear better, but that's me. ;) You say Violet is your favorite color so I vote for Violet because I think you should always try to go with what you really like. Since Violet was just 1 season ago (and I think a similar color will be here for F/W), maybe you might want to wait a while (either for the new F/W '08 color or a mint '07 Violet)?

Good luck! :yes:

another vote for sienna. it fits better with your wardrobe and like others mentioned there will be a purple in fall, why not wait for the new purple?

Thanks all for letting me know that there will be new purple shades coming out this fall. I was leaning towards Tabac as well just because I know I will get more use of it. I just needed convincing.

I have both colors, and I have to say i wear my Violet almost all the time. I get soooo many compliments on it. It does seem to go more with my wardrobe now. I love my Sienna, don't get me wrong, it's a classic. I just don't seem to think of it as often. You could wait for fall for the new purple, unless you have to have it this spring and summer!
Good luck and let us know:tup:

I vote for Violet because I think the First is a fun style to get in a fun color. I would get the Tabac in a City or Day.

Also, from what I have seen of Tabac, I would not describe it as a golden honey brown, it looks more reddish-brown to me (the Truffle looks more golden honey brown).