Purchasing @ LV today - need advice ASAP! Pix included

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
So I finally narrowed down my purse choices (ok...not really, there still are 5! :wacko: ) for an LV shoulder bag. I am going in about 2-3 hours to LV, so I decided to get a quick opinion thread before I take the plunge! Here are my choices...in order of my bias..which one do YOU like and why??

P.S. I am looking for a shoulder bag that I can wear for years... :love:

Attachments

• multi.jpg
    multi.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 75
  • piano.jpg
    piano.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 68
  • p10826017_ph_hero.jpg
    p10826017_ph_hero.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 81
  • lucille.jpg
    lucille.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 80
  • josephine.jpg
    josephine.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 63
Wow! 1 and 3 first because they will always be a classic bag that will age well. 2 next because I love totes but if you aren't careful with it the bottom will look stained, make sure you leave it out get a patina first and then use. 4 then 5 if I were going to get a cloth bag LV wouldn't be my choice for the long haul. Enjoy shopping have fun and let us know how you make out.

Andreax716 said:
So I finally narrowed down my purse choices (ok...not really, there still are 5! :wacko: ) for an LV shoulder bag. I am going in about 2-3 hours to LV, so I decided to get a quick opinion thread before I take the plunge! Here are my choices...in order of my bias..which one do YOU like and why??

P.S. I am looking for a shoulder bag that I can wear for years... :love:

I like the Poppincourt Haut first b/c it's so chic yet so functional and allows your hands to be free...then it would be the 1st, that bag is just really growing on me! Good luck, happy shopping and post pics w/ your final decision! How fun!

At first glance, I would choose the cabas piano for the reason of versatility. If you are a little more formal....go for the popincourt haute. I would end up choosing the cabas piano. ...I really love it.

I just looked again - I would end up choosing the popin court haute in the end. Changed my mind - typical.:wacko: