Purchasing a used petit noe..should I ebay or just buy new??

Chloe2003

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
I recently fell in love with this bag! I would love to buy used being that it is not a new style. I have been watching ebay for awhile and every noe I see loooks sooo...dirrtty! Will this be the case because it is an old style or will I find a "new used" petit noe? I am growing impatient so should I just buy new being it is still one of the more affordable bags? I have been stalking ebay for the petitnoe and the multicolore key holder for 4 keys /no luck for a few months now!!!! :crybaby:

Yeah I don't think you'll see any MC 4 Key Holders on eBay for a while as they are such cute small leather goods that no one wants to get rid of just yet! :P

I'm with Kimalee... you can definitely find a close-to-new Noe on eBay. You just have to watch like a hawk. :sneaky:

I will continue my stalking of the ebay noes! The problem I have is that I hate to buy an ebay noe for 600 that is with damage and used for a 150.00 less than retail. Then I think I will just buy a perfect one new. there does not seem to be an in between bag. They are either high priced and somewhat used newish or super dirty and dirt cheap! I am going to try to hold out for a few more days. If nothing pops up I am buying new!!!
I cant take it any longer.

So I guess the MC key holder is def. a no go on ebay? I guess I will be buying that one new for sure then!

That is one that I am watching! Thanks!!! I guess I have to stop being so picky. I take really good care of my bags because I know I will tire of them and ebay them. So it is hard for me to let dirt marks, etc go. Even when I buy on ebay I make sure I get one that is usually a buyers remorse. So this is kind of new for me looking for an older bag. Thanks for the look out though!

That is hard... I am REALLY picky about used bags. I don't like dirty leather.... I would personally get one from the store!

yeah it takes a while to find a nice Petite Noé that has good style. I think because they are such handy bags they do tend to get messy, similar to the speedy. Im on the look out for a nice vintage speedy 30, with deep patina :smile: