Purchasing a used petit noe..should I ebay or just buy new??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently fell in love with this bag! I would love to buy used being that it is not a new style. I have been watching ebay for awhile and every noe I see loooks sooo...dirrtty! Will this be the case because it is an old style or will I find a "new used" petit noe? I am growing impatient so should I just buy new being it is still one of the more affordable bags? I have been stalking ebay for the petitnoe and the multicolore key holder for 4 keys /no luck for a few months now!!!! :crybaby:

2. I definitely think you can find a newish used one online! I love the look of a broken in mono petit noe...

3. Yeah I don't think you'll see any MC 4 Key Holders on eBay for a while as they are such cute small leather goods that no one wants to get rid of just yet! :P

I'm with Kimalee... you can definitely find a close-to-new Noe on eBay. You just have to watch like a hawk. :sneaky:

4. I will continue my stalking of the ebay noes! The problem I have is that I hate to buy an ebay noe for 600 that is with damage and used for a 150.00 less than retail. Then I think I will just buy a perfect one new. there does not seem to be an in between bag. They are either high priced and somewhat used newish or super dirty and dirt cheap! I am going to try to hold out for a few more days. If nothing pops up I am buying new!!!
    I cant take it any longer.

So I guess the MC key holder is def. a no go on ebay? I guess I will be buying that one new for sure then!

5. Did you see this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-LOUIS-VUITTON-Monogram-Petit-Noe-BAG-petite-noe-NR_W0QQitemZ230189174128QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I agree...keep watching ebay. I've had pretty good luck finding really good condition bags that are LE items for reasonable prices. Sometimes I'll even politely make a reasonable offer if the listing is auction style only. When I'm lucky the seller agrees to end the auction early and I get a bag in great condition.

6. That is one that I am watching! Thanks!!! I guess I have to stop being so picky. I take really good care of my bags because I know I will tire of them and ebay them. So it is hard for me to let dirt marks, etc go. Even when I buy on ebay I make sure I get one that is usually a buyers remorse. So this is kind of new for me looking for an older bag. Thanks for the look out though!

7. That is hard... I am REALLY picky about used bags. I don't like dirty leather.... I would personally get one from the store!

8. yeah it takes a while to find a nice Petite Noé that has good style. I think because they are such handy bags they do tend to get messy, similar to the speedy. Im on the look out for a nice vintage speedy 30, with deep patina :smile: