Pug Club! Come post pics and talk about your Pug here!

Hiya :smile: I'm so glad this thread exists, all of your pugs are absolutely gorgeous ! I have always wanted a pug but I'm at uni at the moment so its not the right time. But one day I will have my pug :biggrin: I'm trying to do as much research as possible ! I was just wondering if anyone knows the differences in a male and a female, whether they have different temperaments ? thank you :smile:

Hiya :smile: I'm so glad this thread exists, all of your pugs are absolutely gorgeous ! I have always wanted a pug but I'm at uni at the moment so its not the right time. But one day I will have my pug :biggrin: I'm trying to do as much research as possible ! I was just wondering if anyone knows the differences in a male and a female, whether they have different temperaments ? thank you :smile:

I have only had a male. I'll post some recent pics. He's a real character. The personality is very sweet loves all dogs and people. Loyal protective and definitely a companion dog. He's a little jealous of my husband and other dog but that's the breed. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383685456.475635.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383685480.780883.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383685536.270010.jpg

Ps he sheds quite a bit. So be ready for that

Haven't posted here in awhile! Here is Monty at 9 months. The first picture is him in his favourite ledge in the apartment (he always hangs his leg down like that). The second is him enjoying his new bed-we took him to the pet store today and pulled out a bunch for him to try-he didn't want to touch the others but he dove right into this one and started burrowing away-so I think he likes it!

Hahaha my pug does the beg thing too :smile: