PSA: Please enjoy & use your bags

Thank you Dira, losing my Daddy was the most painful thing in the world for me. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of his death. He was 81 when he passed but it was still very painful. He knew that he had to go, he told my mom that going to the hospital before he passed was his last time. I will be visiting his grave site this weekend. He did come to my dreams to tell me he was ok which was very helpful for me as I was heart broken and literally cried every night for two months when he passed and not sure I was able to make it without him.

I'm sorry you lost your father and I hope that you will find some peace tomorrow.

Thank you Dira, losing my Daddy was the most painful thing in the world for me. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of his death. He was 81 when he passed but it was still very painful. He knew that he had to go, he told my mom that going to the hospital before he passed was his last time. I will be visiting his grave site this weekend. He did come to my dreams to tell me he was ok which was very helpful for me as I was heart broken and literally cried every night for two months when he passed and not sure I was able to make it without him.

I know it must be a incredibly difficult time for you, my heart and prayers are with you. I will be thinking of you this weekend. :hugs:

I just finished reading this thread. Thank you very much for explaining what I feel since two years, after several difficult episodes in my life. My Granny also religiously kept nice things unused, until the day we emptied her house and noone wanted what appeared as just "old-fashioned stuff".
I am not a Chanel girl, but visited this thread and yeah, let's enjoy our things before we get tired of them, or before they come out of fashion (I read someone talk about her Artsy she didn't dare to wear for example).
As a friend of mine says : "Don't keep it for meeting the Queen !"
I hope some tpfers from 2020 are gonna enjoy this thread too !

I just finished reading this thread. Thank you very much for explaining what I feel since two years, after several difficult episodes in my life. My Granny also religiously kept nice things unused, until the day we emptied her house and noone wanted what appeared as just "old-fashioned stuff".
I am not a Chanel girl, but visited this thread and yeah, let's enjoy our things before we get tired of them, or before they come out of fashion (I read someone talk about her Artsy she didn't dare to wear for example).
As a friend of mine says : "Don't keep it for meeting the Queen !"
I hope some tpfers from 2020 are gonna enjoy this thread too !
Thank you for reviving this thread. This is exactly what I meant in the thread that I created a few days go (Please share your every Chanel bag). I want people to wear and enjoy their hard earned money bag. I know they’re expensive. But they’re meant to be used and loved, not just sitting pretty in a closet. With all the things going on in the world right now, a scratch on my bag is the last I’d worry about :biggrin: