PS1 Exclusive Wallet -- Need Some Addtl' Info

I really like that color Hallie -- I've never seen that one before. Was it on the website, or did you call the store and they had it there?

I just got my red one yesterday and I'm a little disappointed - there are two marks on the backside - they look like scratches - where the color's completely gone. It's like two white lines on the outside where the inner seam pushes against the leather :sad: I'll post pics tomorrow when the lighting is better

otherwise I really like the Red color and the leather's really smooth -- it's different than my Khaki PS1 bag, which is a little more textured with a "weathered" or distressed look to it

Thank you, iluvmybags! I'll bet your red one is really gorgeous!

I found mine on the Proenza Schouler website a few days ago and ordered it immediately (I'm a sucker for any type of baby blue :drool:) I believe they still have it on the site, here's a link: http://www.proenzaschouler.com/shop/#/shop-online/small-leather-goods/?style=PS1-AA&color=777

I'm sorry to hear about the scratches on your wallet! :weird: That sucks when you get things online and they come in a different condition than you'd expect.

My wallet actually had some odd coloring/tiny marks on it, too :sad:

They're really small so I probably won't be sending it back or anything, but they were dark blue and red and just kind of look like little dark dots on the leather... I'm not sure what's up with that. Otherwise mine is really great and I love the color :smile:

When did you order your wallet? I see that Light Blue and Cardinal Red are now color options (and are currently available!!:tup:) Those two colors weren't shown as color options earlier this week when I ordered my Dark Red one (I placed the order Mon night - maybe they added those two colors the next day?). The PS1 must also be available in those colors, since they make the wallets from the leather left over from the bags (that's what they told me when I bought the Midnight one a few mos back) -- I wonder who might have the Dark Red PS1?? I've never seen it

And good news!! I actually used a little bit of conditioner on the backside of my wallet and it seemed to help. The lighter spots aren't as obvious as they were when I first looked at the wallet! It looks a whole lot better now! I'll take some pics tomorrow and add them here

When did you order your wallet? I see that Light Blue and Cardinal Red are now color options (and are currently available!!:tup:) Those two colors weren't shown as color options earlier this week when I ordered my Dark Red one (I placed the order Mon night - maybe they added those two colors the next day?). The PS1 must also be available in those colors, since they make the wallets from the leather left over from the bags (that's what they told me when I bought the Midnight one a few mos back) -- I wonder who might have the Dark Red PS1?? I've never seen it

And good news!! I actually used a little bit of conditioner on the backside of my wallet and it seemed to help. The lighter spots aren't as obvious as they were when I first looked at the wallet! It looks a whole lot better now! I'll take some pics tomorrow and add them here

I ordered mine on Wednesday night (Feb 2), so I guess they were added early in the week. And yeah, they're like 2 of 3 colors that are actually available right now!

I'm kind of hoping light blue gets made in a PS1, I would love a whole bag in that color :smile:

That's great! I'm glad to hear the conditioner helped! Can't wait to see some pics!

Ok, I just couldnt risk the wallet getting sold out and I have NO patience, so I just went ahead and ordered the Dark Red wallet. It looks so cute!!

If by chance Black, Military or Midnight are restocked - PLEASE PLEASE someone let me know so I can order another one! :graucho:

here are pics of the Dark Red -- I really like the color, altho there are quite a few inconsistencies in the leather, it makes me wonder if a bag in this color would have even more. I would love to see a Dark Red PS1 tho -- I bet its gorgeous! The leather under the flap is so smooth -- like a baby's bottom! I think it's actually smoother than my bag or the Midnight wallet I once had.

I got this to use inside a clutch I recently bought and I think it's going to perfect -- while it's as long as a regular wallet, it's not as fat or deep which is exactly what I needed

(these were taken with the flash)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wallet 002.JPG
    wallet 002.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,276
  • wallet 004.JPG
    wallet 004.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 1,224
  • wallet 011.JPG
    wallet 011.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,292
  • wallet 009.JPG
    wallet 009.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 1,278
here are pics of the Dark Red -- I really like the color, altho there are quite a few inconsistencies in the leather, it makes me wonder if a bag in this color would have even more. I would love to see a Dark Red PS1 tho -- I bet its gorgeous! The leather under the flap is so smooth -- like a baby's bottom! I think it's actually smoother than my bag or the Midnight wallet I once had.

I got this to use inside a clutch I recently bought and I think it's going to perfect -- while it's as long as a regular wallet, it's not as fat or deep which is exactly what I needed

(these were taken with the flash)

attachment.php

attachment.php

The Dark Red is gorgeous! I can't wait to see future colors for the PS1 now :smile:

Haha, but you're right, the inside is super smooth, just like a baby's butt! ;)

thanks so much!! the red is really gorgeous

Moth -- the wallets do sell out pretty quickly. I bought the last Midnight one at the end of November and haven't seen them available again since. Some colors haven't been available at all since early December (i.e, Military, Smoke). If it's something you really want and you see the color you want is available, I wouldn't wait too long before buying it -- who knows when (or if) it will be available again

Are these only available on the PS website? Or also available elsewhere? TIA! :smile:
It used to say "Online Exclusives" on the website, but I notice it now just says Small Leather Goods -- I don't know if that means they're going to be making these available to retailers as well, or if they'll remain exclusive to the website. As of right now, I think you can only get them online through the PS website or by calling the PS store in NY

^ Thank you :smile:

Forgot to ask, for those of you internationally, do you know what service they use to ship? UPS or USPS? Just trying to figure out if I should prepay duties or not depending on what they use ^^

TIA!

^ Thank you :smile:

Forgot to ask, for those of you internationally, do you know what service they use to ship? UPS or USPS? Just trying to figure out if I should prepay duties or not depending on what they use ^^

TIA!

Within the US they use FedEx, so I would imagine they use the same carrier for international shipments