PS1 Exclusive Wallet -- Need Some Addtl' Info

Just got my black PS1 wallet and I thought I'd post some pictures. The leather is delicious and it holds more than I thought it would, but it is still a pretty small wallet overall.

k3n63a.jpg

Inside the front/main pocket:

9pp9ic.jpg

Back pocket that is just an open slot that runs along the back of the wallet:

24l3fvn.jpg

Inside with small card wallet, blackberry and chapstick fits in there too:

n4i4vn.jpg

And then small contents laid out:

2rz9ybl.jpg

Getting my phone, tiny wallet and chapstick in there is snug, but the front will snap shut with all of it inside. The lack of card slots is kind of annoying too, but overall I really like this wallet and will probably use it as a clutch or put another tiny wallet inside to keep cards/cash organized and use it as an everyday wallet. The leather is gorgeous and for the price, it's pretty great overall :smile:

OMG I love this! :nuts: It sucks to see I'm a tad bit too late. I see all the colors are sold out on their website other than Kelly Green. Does anyone know if they'll restock anytime soon?

OMG I love this! :nuts: It sucks to see I'm a tad bit too late. I see all the colors are sold out on their website other than Kelly Green. Does anyone know if they'll restock anytime soon?

Well, PS posted to their Facebook page that PS1 wallets had been restocked in all colors on November 8th. I started cyber stalking the site every day beginning November 23rd and PS had restocked their wallet colors again on December 3rd. It seems they may restock every 3-4 weeks? Honestly, I would check their site every day...They run out quickly!

Well, PS posted to their Facebook page that PS1 wallets had been restocked in all colors on November 8th. I started cyber stalking the site every day beginning November 23rd and PS had restocked their wallet colors again on December 3rd. It seems they may restock every 3-4 weeks? Honestly, I would check their site every day...They run out quickly!

Thanks for this! Yes, they do seem to run out very quickly. But good to know they restock pretty frequently. :tup:

mine, in mauve! :balloon: been lusting for one for a while now. thank god they ship internationally! the colour is so amazing in person and it has a soft buttery feel to it.

definitely a keeper. one of my best buys in 2010~

34nft6p.jpg