PS Dept

I agree, I shopped a lot with them at first and realized it wasn't worth it as fees were high even if the items didn't work out. They recently found me something I could not find in the US but I ended up paying over $100 in fees and shipping on a $650 item. Now they want membership.....nah.
I think this is a bad move for PS as there is a cultural shift away from constantly buying things and the membership is slanted toward that. I might consider paying EITHER $230ish/year or 8% service charge for VIP sale access...but not both!

Just saw their new membership now...I will say bye to ps Dept.
View attachment 3652253View attachment 3652254
The only thing I really like about PS Dept is their Net-a-Porter 40% off. But I don't think it's worth these fees for me to get 40% off twice a year. May consider a monthly fee around the time of the sales, but the other membership options seem crazy.

Reactions: chanel_hermes_lover
The only thing I really like about PS Dept is their Net-a-Porter 40% off. But I don't think it's worth these fees for me to get 40% off twice a year. May consider a monthly fee around the time of the sales, but the other membership options seem crazy.

Me too I only shopped with them for NAP sale but since they charge fee I haven't buy anything from them...I notices a lot of item they post already mark up the price and they also charge fee to me not worth it shop with them...I can access some of their sale items online or through SA

....just got an email (as I'm sure most of you have) that they're discontinuing their services.

Can't say I'm surprised. It was a good idea, but the perks seem to evaporate for me after the first year.

However, I had a great experience while it lasted and appreciated the benefits from when I did partake.

Reactions: chanel_hermes_lover
....just got an email (as I'm sure most of you have) that they're discontinuing their services.

Can't say I'm surprised. It was a good idea, but the perks seem to evaporate for me after the first year.

However, I had a great experience while it lasted and appreciated the benefits from when I did partake.

Yes I had a feeling when I saw the subject line of the email! I wonder what they will be doing next? I enjoyed their early NAP sale access but didn’t find it worthwhile to sign up for their subscription service.

Wonder if it got bought out by a department store.