Prototype for auction on Prada! <Scream!>

^^^:crybaby:Oh no jenskar!!!! Pls keep us posted..how sad. Yes, your $ is definitely better well spent on trying to save your precious baby. I will hope for the best for you and your lil' kitty.

I hate that bryan, he kept bidding for bags in the ridiculous fashion. The crocodile bag is now a hefty 700 euro! The bid before him was 320.

(My condolences to u, dear. It must be a difficult time for u. I have a dog too and i know i will be shattered when the time comes. Do take care.)

I like this two! The orange one has a Hermes quality to it lol. The crocodile bag on the other hand is very precious!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hermesprada.jpg
    hermesprada.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 101
  • crocodile.jpg
    crocodile.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 101
^i SEE someone with your name bid on it too...LMAO..U go girl!!!!

Yes, I "gently" nudged my DH into paying for the Orange Mini Tote! I told him, its the only one in existence!

He has been sulking the whole day and keep wishing that I'll lose the bid lol. But so far I still top it! I feel like a bad girl :P

But seriously, anyone hating the orange mini tote?

maguses -- I was away -- did you get the orange tote? I really wanted one of the earlier dresses but it went way high, then the clock ran funny on the coat and I missed bidding -- has anyone posted final results anywhere??