Protecting Your Balenciaga

Since I know for sure I am going to keep my '05 caramel Box forever and ever, I decided to do two things I had been wanting to do. I shortened the tassles just a little bit, and I applied Apple Garde' Rain and Stain Repellant Spray to it. I did it three times, and allowed it to dry between each coat.

The leather on this bag was already excellent, but after applying the spray, I SWEAR it got even more soft, smushy and gorgeous! It didn't change the color at all, but the leather did change for the better. TDF!!

I am not going to spray my ink twiggy because I am not keeping it. I am on the hunt for an ink first instead. :graucho:

haha I also sprayed my bbag with apple garde - works like a charm! I also lotion it with apple leather care conditioning lotion every month or so do give it a good cleaning, and to ensure the leather stays moist to prevent tears/scuffs/scratches. My bag is SOOO soft - I swear by Apple!!!

Do you guys order Apple Guard or Apple Conditioning off the internet or is there a place to buy it? Probably is a rediculous question...I should know the answer to, but I have to ask:flowers:

hey lori, got a question that i am sure has asked a million times. i should be getting my shipment of apple products today.

do you use the leather care conditioner first, then spray?

i definitely want to soften up my bags! thanks
t

The way I understand it, yes, use the conditioner first then spray. However, I didn't use conditioner, I just sprayed. Who knows, maybe I did it wrong? But it looks and feels good to me.

LoriB said:
The way I understand it, yes, use the conditioner first then spray. However, I didn't use conditioner, I just sprayed. Who knows, maybe I did it wrong? But it looks and feels good to me.

thanks so much!! cant wait to get home and spay!! i have an older 2002 hobo that needs some softening! and my ink city is still new, have not used it yet, and it seems a bit stiff too, could use a bit of softening and breaking in

thanks a mil

t