Professional Authentications

Hi,

I want to find a good authentication company for designer goods. It is for professional use as I will be selling the goods on through my shop. I have used a company before and used to pay for their services but there seems to be a problem with them. Can anyone recommend a company?

Also what qualifications/experience does an authenticator have to have do you think?

Thank you

She said specifically that she looking for "I want to find a good authentication company for designer goods. It is for professional use as I will be selling the goods on through my shop. "

Thanks everyone.

I can't use the PF for professional reasons but this forum has been fantastic for research purposes.

I have even tried trading standards but they don't have people that can help with authentications, they have helped me set up a system which protects my buyers and myself.
I trailing a new authentication company now as my old company just aren't communicating. But I have no way of vetting these companies.
I just wonder what experience can make you a professional authenticator? Anyone can look at photos and research on google about fakes but that information is not always accurate.

Thanks for the input though, my search continues...

x

I hope you understand we meant that the subforums recommend professional authentication businesses (not the threads here on the board).

Professionals know their product from hands on experience, not merely photo training. It's like any other expertise. Hopefully you can directly ask a pro authenticator how they acquired their experience.