Proenza Schouler PS1 medium £1180.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3,509
  • leighton_meester_proenza_schouler_ps1.jpg
    leighton_meester_proenza_schouler_ps1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 9,667
  • ofpo52[1].jpg
    ofpo52[1].jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 4,397
Could you guys elaborate on why you like which bag? I really can't decide. I think the leather is probably better on the PS1 and I love it's shape and design. But it is most likely going to be more expensive than the Alexa (price unknown). But on the other hand, I love how the Alexa is like a more relaxed and casual version of the Bayswater. The Bay can be a bit formal because of its very structured shape, so the Alexa seems like a perfect choice for a more relaxed look.

Last edited:
I prefer the design of the PS1 and it has so many compartments to keep me organized. I can keep my wallet in the front compartment, checkbook in the zipper pocket behind the wallet and the rest of my stuff in the main compartment. I just think overall it is a much cooler, chicer look. Oh, and the leather is gorgeous and soft and slouchy. I have no regrets with spending big money on my PS1. And the PS1 can also be worn cross-body if you want to...

As for price, the medium PS1 is $1,595 and I can't imagine the Mulberry being too much less than that. The Bayswater is $1,000 and this looks bigger, so the difference would maybe be a couple of hundred dollars.

^I definitely agree with you that the PS1 looks more chic and cool. However, (LOL :biggrin:) I also love the vintage-y look the Alexa has (in the Oak colour anyway). Decisions, decisions. I believe the Alexa can be worn crossbody too. I saw Alexa Chung wearing it crossbody, unfortunately the picture was pretty small, so I couldn't be bothered to post it.

The Alexa, for sure! I'm having serious baglust for that one, and I adore Mulberry full stop. I love Bays but yes, it can seem a bit formal - this is the perfect relaxed version.