Proenza Schouler PS1 bag

Just bought my first ever designer bag. :yahoo:

Thank you to everyone for your opinions, you have educated me a lot!

After setting my heart on Givenchy pandora, but not being able to find the right leather/size/colour combination my next best was the Ps1. Was hoping to get the blue one from ****** on sale at the moment and decided to go and see it in real life as I have only ever seen pictures. There is a little store which is an Authorised dealer so I tried my luck. They had a few there...

After talking to the SA about loving the suede and bright colours she went to the back room and brought a grass green georgeous medium PS1 and it was 50%off as it's a last season stock. I have never bought anything so quickly!

Reactions: IntheOcean
klarased said:

After setting my heart on Givenchy pandora, but not being able to find the right leather/size/colour combination my next best was the Ps1. Was hoping to get the blue one from ****** on sale at the moment and decided to go and see it in real life as I have only ever seen pictures. There is a little store which is an Authorised dealer so I tried my luck. They had a few there...

After talking to the SA about loving the suede and bright colours she went to the back room and brought a grass green georgeous medium PS1 and it was 50%off as it's a last season stock. I have never bought anything so quickly!

Congrats! What a steal!

I love the suede in bright colours. Please post pictures. What a great find.

Took my Ps1 out for the first time today.
It fits and iPad, sunglasses case, small makeup bag, wallet and few other little things.
Great for work for me.

DH wanted to take me for a dinner last night and I said as long as if it's raining you are willing to give up your jacket to protect my handbag! :smile:

It has gotten a bit heavy carrying around for a couple of hours though!

Today I wore it cross body while riding a bike and it was fine and comfortable.

Love it, great colour for spring!

Attachments

• image-3293994920.jpg
    image-3293994920.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 2,019
  • image-2871884836.jpg
    image-2871884836.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 1,999
klarased said:
It fits and iPad, sunglasses case, small makeup bag, wallet and few other little things.
Great for work for me.

DH wanted to take me for a dinner last night and I said as long as if it's raining you are willing to give up your jacket to protect my handbag! :smile:

Lovely! Just lovely! Congrats on this beauty of a bag :smile:

Great for work for me.

Beautiful on you, thanks for the great pictures.

great score!

I took my medium in raspberry suede out today:

78400826476111e2adac22000a1fbe03_7_1.jpg