Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Your PS in action

POST A REPLY

Jul 13, 2011, 11:23pm   #1
pixiejenna
I thought we had a thread like this, it may have been lost with the recent database issue. Please post pics of your PS in action.

It finally has the slouch I've been wanting!!!
Jul 14, 2011, 6:48am   #2
Elliespurse
TPF Moderator
^Great thread and pic! You really got the slouch on your PS1 now
Jul 14, 2011, 8:29am   #3
cali_to_ny
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
I thought we had a thread like this, it may have been lost with the recent database issue. Please post pics of your PS in action.

This is such an AWESOME color! Looks great on you!
Jul 14, 2011, 9:18am   #4
A
A L I C E
Quote:

Hi,

I'm new to PS.. Is this the medium bag? The color is gorgeous BTW!
Jul 14, 2011, 11:49am   #5
Micole
Pixiejenna gets her slouch on!! Love it! It looks so good with jeans and the grey you're wearing. Yay!
Jul 14, 2011, 1:18pm   #6
pixiejenna
Thanks Ellie I'm surprised it took so long to get the slouch I've been wanting. I've used every day since I got it (ok minus two days both were days I needed a crossbody bag I promptly went back to my PS the next day )

Thanks CalitoNY!

Alice yes it is the medium size PS1 :)

Micole LOL I'm a total jeans and tshirt girl every day is casual day for me lol.
Jul 14, 2011, 2:12pm   #7
Micole
^
I'm such a jeans and tshirt girl too! Or LBDs.. So fabulous bags like these are perfection. Suddenly a casual day is a fashion statement with the right bag right?
Jul 14, 2011, 4:28pm   #8
riry
*content*
Originally Posted by pixiejenna
Dark Red... with slouch???

I'm on a short vacation, but when I get back home I'll post an action pic of my Maize medium. It has a pretty nice slouch now, I think.
Jul 14, 2011, 9:34pm   #9
pixiejenna
Can't wait to see your maize riry!
Jul 15, 2011, 6:06am   #10
DisCo
Happy Chrissy!
You look great with your red PS1 pixiejenna!

Can't wait to see more action shots from others!
Jul 15, 2011, 10:23am   #11
b
bumble1
I so love that color! I saw it IRL and could not get over its beauty.
Jul 15, 2011, 9:48pm   #12
pixiejenna
Thanks Disco! I hope more people post their "action" shots.
Jul 16, 2011, 9:29pm   #13
riry
*content*
awww... I missed out on the greatest action shot today. I've joked before about wanting to take a pic of my maize in a field of corn. Well, today on my drive home from my trip to Sequoia Nat'l Park I saw... a field of corn!!

Of course, I only had my Lesportsac Madison with me. Aargh!!

How great would that pic have been? Me jumping up and down in a field of corn with Miss Maize!!
Jul 23, 2011, 3:19pm   #14
ehemelay
I tried something new; I almost never wear cross-body bags but because I had a lot of shopping to do this morning, and it was so desperately hot, I wanted to have my hands free and off my bag today.

I struggle with wearing anything cross-body because I can't get past the way the strap tends to bisect my bustline. It always seems to look weird on me. But today I just didn't care.

It actually turned out to be an okay option; I might do this from time to time in the summer. Even spending most of the day in air conditioning, my entire body feels sticky. I think that kind of moisture is worse for the leather than being exposed to raindrops or snow.

Large Moss PS1

Jul 23, 2011, 4:54pm   #15
pixiejenna
Love your Moss ehemlay! I hate it when cross body bags give you wonk boob you just have to find the right bag and it won't do it. I think a part of it depends on where the bag sits on you plus the lenght & width of the strap all play a roll. I've been lucky in the past two years in finding crossbody bags that don't give me wonk boob.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >