Products you wish MAC would bring back!

I am curious about Stereo Rose too, I just started on MSF and I want them all! :P there was one on ebay that sold for $81!:wtf:

Unbelievable!! I have a hard enough time paying $28.00 for one;)I only have Sunny by Nature & MSF Natural/Shimmer & love them both:]

Another product i would love to see brought back is the original blush duos (Matte & sheertone shimmers) not the mineralized stuff! BPB would be great!

i really loved MAC lipstick in Smile....i wore it all the way down, but they discontinued it a few years ago and I was never able to find it anywhere...not even on Ebay.

Nonah, I recently got Pleasureseeker as well, I LOVE it on the tube, but they are so sheer on my lips, almost invisible!do you use them with lipglass on top?

Pursefanatic,
I agree, they can be expensive, but after reading up on reviews, I want it even more now!

Onederland, I am actually in the middle of purchasing Petticoat, but I am a little worried that it might be too strong for day wear? What do you think?

Pursegrrl, Smoke and Diamonds sounds TDF! I heard they are bringing it back in the Fall?:nuts: I can't wait to try it!

flaweddesignn, I got the Creme Anglaise Creemsheen Lipglass but have not tried it out yet, which is your favorite shade?

i dont think it's too strong for everyday, my sister wears it as blush and she gets compliments on it all the time. :smile:

of course it also depends on what brush you apply it with, my sister uses the mac stippling brush, i forgot the number, so it applies lightly, and she can add more color if needed.

Thrills lipstick is literally the most AMAZING warm, shimmery peachy color and my absolute favorite of the 92938239 similar but not quite as amazing lipsticks I own :girlsigh: ... I wish I'd purchased a back up!! :nuts:

Chromeglass! And lip lacquer! I love those thick glosses :smile:

I missed out on buying the lip lacquer in Veneer (gorgeous bright purple) but I did stock up on my favorite -- babied :heart:

Also, 3N lipstick! The best light pink ever! So creamy too

Last edited: