Products you wish MAC would bring back!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For me it would be last year's:

Soft & Slow, Pink Grapefruit Lipglass
    Astral & Sci-fidelity Lipsticks
    also:
    Plus Luxe Plushglass
    Tendertones!!

2. petticoat MSF, i mean i have two. butttt i do love it. haha

3. Tendertones! Never tried it but would love to!

4. cremesheen lipglasses :sad:

5. Maybe those Strobe SPF conditioning lip balms that they had last year, with pink, clear and coral tints. I still have some though.

Other than that - nothing. They keep coming out with newer and better every year.

6. tendertones are really great! and volcanic ash exfoliator but that IS coming back yaayyyy

7. More smoke & diamonds e/s....I could use a refill!

8. Onederland, I am actually in the middle of purchasing Petticoat, but I am a little worried that it might be too strong for day wear? What do you think?

Pursegrrl, Smoke and Diamonds sounds TDF! I heard they are bringing it back in the Fall?:nuts: I can't wait to try it!

flaweddesignn, I got the Creme Anglaise Creemsheen Lipglass but have not tried it out yet, which is your favorite shade?

9. Hyper Real foundation! :sad:

10. YAHHH, thanks for the posts about Smoke & Diamonds re-release!!

11. ITA...they are plushy and wonderful! :smile:

12. Lip varnish in warning!

13. I am curious about Stereo Rose too, I just started on MSF and I want them all! :P there was one on ebay that sold for $81!:wtf:

14. Well, there are many products, but I would like to have Pleasureseeker- lipstick from Neo- Scifi. I have 5 in my case, but when they end... Don`t know what Im going to do. I have many others I like too, but Pleasureseeker is my fave.