Problem with padlock. What do I do? Fixing and Buying Replacement Lock and Key

Thats odd lingling.I'm sure Stephan said they would pay. They have free return anyway on unwanted items. They sen me all these forms yesterday for custms but they have'nt contacted me re how to ship.
gaufrettebis i admit it is weird but i guess they have sold a lot of bags that have been ok. Ring them as well

My first paddy's lock wouldn't close easily so upon the suggestion of my BF I added a few small drops of sewing machine oil (because it is odorless) and now it is working great.

:cursing: I even try to bring to the locksmith to fix it but he suggested that i should just sent back NAP to repair. Afraid that will spoil the lock or might void the warranty. Anyhows thanks for all the guide. Guess now have to wait for my lock to come back....

Guys, this must be a bad batch!! A friend of mine ordered the tobacco from NAP and the same thing is happening to hers. We were out today and the slightest little tug caused the lock to spring open. she is going to return hers as damaged.:sad:

hi everyone! it's my first post ever here, and i actually found this forum while trying to google a possible solution to my problem... eeks.

i recently got a darling aubergine paddington clutch from my mum as a christmas present and brought it out to a new year's eve party at a club last night. as a result of the huge crowds and everything, i didn't notice until i arrived home that the tiny lock fell off the clutch at some point! i'm utterly horrified by how careless i was... does anyone know if chloe would sell me a replacement lock or something? i don't even understand how it could have fallen off!

thanks so much in advance. this forum is super awesome! i also recently got an ivory edith, and am a total chloe convert :smile:

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum!! Regarding your missing lock, have you tried Chloe boutique?? I think they maybe able to help ordering parts like that!
How did you find your clutch??? Also your Edith?? I am getting a dark brown Edith soon, wondering how people find it. ;)

Invenio thats a bit of a nightmare - if you contact a Chloe Botique and they should be able to source one for you. Or even go into one of you large department stores and speak with someone in the handbag section they may be able to source one for you. Good luck

CC - I harked on about the clutch for a while and friend sent me hers to have a look at before I purchased but it was too small for me - I am 5 10 so it looked lost on me but I love it. Re the Edith I hankered after one for soooooo long (although only saw it on pics on the website) I saw it 2 weeks ago in Harvey Nicks for the first time in real life and I hate it!! So glad that I waited before ordering it. Everyone is different though and loads of people love it. Let us know how you get on with it.

CCC Addict - Thanks so much! I'm currently in Singapore and there are no Chloe boutiques here! I'm going to try to go into a store that sells Chloe tomorrow and ask about it.

I really like the clutch, it comes in very handy although it really does not fit very much! I usually take my cell, lip gloss, camera, and a small coin purse for nights out and that's a stretch for the clutch already. I also have a razr and a really small canon camera, anything larger will absolutely not fit! I'm 5'3" and small, so I find it a good size. My best friend is 5'9"/5'10" and it does look lost on her sometimes as secret_shopaholic mentioned!

I've only had the edith for about a week and it is really growing on me. I waited for a long time before getting it because I really wasn't too impressed when I saw it for the first time (and actually the next several times). But I got it when it started going on sale and thought I'd try it out for awhile and return it if I didn't like it. I'm definitely not returning it now! The ivory color really goes with my wardrobe, the bag is roomy, and I find it really good for either dressing up or dressing down an outfit!

secret_shopaholic - Thanks, I'm going to try a store that sells Chloe tomorrow! It was purchased at onpedder in Hong Kong, and there's a branch here as well, so I'm going to try going there as well.

Invenio thats a bit of a nightmare - if you contact a Chloe Botique and they should be able to source one for you. Or even go into one of you large department stores and speak with someone in the handbag section they may be able to source one for you. Good luck

CC - I harked on about the clutch for a while and friend sent me hers to have a look at before I purchased but it was too small for me - I am 5 10 so it looked lost on me but I love it. Re the Edith I hankered after one for soooooo long (although only saw it on pics on the website) I saw it 2 weeks ago in Harvey Nicks for the first time in real life and I hate it!! So glad that I waited before ordering it. Everyone is different though and loads of people love it. Let us know how you get on with it.

It's funny how things can look so different IRL, even the our photographic technology has improved so much. I'm waiting for my Edith, I have to see, a bit worried as the colour seem very very dark on the website. Have to wait and see. :s
Have you been anywhere else shopping lately??? I only gone into Selfridges on Boxing day and it nearly killed me. I cant get into Chloe as I cant be bothered to wait in line (soooooooooo longgggggggggggggg!!) Any good places to shop for sale??? I tend to shop by myself as my friends are not into bags like we do here. They would be in shock if they know how much I spent on bags. Also my BF is mostly in the dark about my obsession, so cant go shopping with him!!!:shame:

CC I am with you on that - my hubby is in the dark and thats the way I like it. I only have one friend who has the same obsession - all others think I am mad, hence why I am here where I don't feel bad! I only went to Harvey Nichols in Edin on boxing day - first in the queue so got some great finds. 2 Balanciaga Purses, an YSL Bugatti, a Fendi B Bag and a MIU Miu coffer evening bag for Chloe-Babe here on the forum. I then got a Brown City Balaneciaga from Browns (that went back) and my red paddy from NAP. I also snapped up a CHloe Betty for CHloe Babe (although wishing I had kept it for myself as it was gorgeous in Harvey Nicks too). I have managed to source quite a few bags for Ukers on here as Edin HN seems to have more in the sale for some reason so if there is anything you need at times jsut let me know. What have you been buying then?

CC I am with you on that - my hubby is in the dark and thats the way I like it. I only have one friend who has the same obsession - all others think I am mad, hence why I am here where I don't feel bad! I only went to Harvey Nichols in Edin on boxing day - first in the queue so got some great finds. 2 Balanciaga Purses, an YSL Bugatti, a Fendi B Bag and a MIU Miu coffer evening bag for Chloe-Babe here on the forum. I then got a Brown City Balaneciaga from Browns (that went back) and my red paddy from NAP. I also snapped up a CHloe Betty for CHloe Babe (although wishing I had kept it for myself as it was gorgeous in Harvey Nicks too). I have managed to source quite a few bags for Ukers on here as Edin HN seems to have more in the sale for some reason so if there is anything you need at times jsut let me know. What have you been buying then?

You are definitely a devotee to handbags, first in line WOW!!! That is amazing!! I have to say that you must have no budget when you get to have first choice of sale. :drool: Did you have a budget or just buy whatever that you fancy??
I only got the Celine pony stirrup which I think it very special as it is limited edition, they only release a few in the whole UK. Then I got the tan paddy from NAP, then ordered the Edith few days ago. The new year holiday means i would only get it tomorrow :Push: Are you getting anymore??