Probably not a good idea, but...

Are the first AND last names different? I've been married for almost 2 years, and paypal is such a pain in the a** to work with that I still have my old last name under the account. They wanted me to fax my marriage licence, divorce papers, and a bunch of other crap so I never have changed it. My email and ebay however have my legal last name, though. Thankfully I have a unique first name, so most people put 2 and 2 together.

Yes, first and last name are different. NOW all of the sudden the same purse appeared under a different seller ID. I'm not sure what the real story behind all of it is, but I do know I'm extremely disappointed because I love the bag!!! I hope I'm allowed to post these hear, but check them out!

eBay: 100% AUTH Prada Chevron Classic Bag Handbag in Black (item 330081794814 end time Feb-06-07 22:34:11 PST)

eBay: 100% AUTH Prada Chevron Classic Bag Handbag in Black (item 250075913342 end time Jan-30-07 13:08:07 PST)

This is getting stranger by the minute - two different people cannot have the same bag (table cloth, camera angle) in both their houses. Have you thought about reporting these items to Ebay? There may be buyers out there who aren't as thorough as you, and get taken in by these.

I know! And remember, I asked the seller if she had another ebay ID or was liked to another and she said no, so...there's definitely a cover up!!! But why would a potential scammer be so careless. At this point, I'm definitely not considering bidding, but I'm my curiousity is alerted!

So it looks like the second auction that listed the bag got the boot from ebay. Gut feeling was right then. I think ebay got this one right at least. (Even though they gave me the boot on my legit, authentic Tiffany listings...oh sorry, that's another story and posting...lol.)