Prix de Diane 2007 & FSH Summer Windows

200705.30%20176.jpg

Dizz - this is the new colour, parchmain (parchment). We have just taken delivery of a few of these at my store, and the colour is DIVINE DIVINE DIVINE!!!!!!

It is my favourite, after beige-rose, easily! I ADORE it....and am patiently awaiting the Christmas delivery, where I've been informed there just MAy be a sellier Kelly 28 with no-one's name against it........

*sigh* Thanks GF! I PO parchment in medor clutch (i was informed...there is a great possibility) and kelly 28 in ardoise. If medor is not available in parchment...then i will get that color in a kelly28.

Tsk! But I fell in love with parchment in kelly....OMG! I think I should cancel the medor and kelly ardoise then get the parchment in kelly:nuts: I hope my SA will not get upset with me:Push:

Help!!!

200705.30%20176.jpg

Dizz - this is the new colour, parchmain (parchment). We have just taken delivery of a few of these at my store, and the colour is DIVINE DIVINE DIVINE!!!!!!

It is my favourite, after beige-rose, easily! I ADORE it....and am patiently awaiting the Christmas delivery, where I've been informed there just MAy be a sellier Kelly 28 with no-one's name against it........

K, that parchment Kelly looks you-byoot! Looks like gh goes well with it! Btw, at your store, have u seen any of this colour in other leathers besides swift? Have you seen it on say clemence, for eg? What did u think, if you have? I'm thinking of a retourne Kelly in slouchy clemence but not sure what colour atm..

That really is a beauty, Handybags, I agree!

Folks, forgot to mention that last week I also dropped in at the Foire St Germain, an antiques market that swallowed up Place St Sulpice on the Rive Gauche (until this Monday).

2007.jpg

And it was here that I found a 30-yr old kelly retourne in peau porc (the color looked like gold) with brass h/w, selling for just 400 euros!! It had its battle scars, this bag, distressing particularly on the inside and some stitches on the top front were loosening - nothing that an H craftsman couldn't remedy, though (well, except some pen marks inside probably). I hemmed and hawed over this bag and (foolishly) the price. Since I wasn't in the market for a kelly, even a collector's piece, I didn't buy it. (I was trying to be good.) The next day, when I went back it was gone - sold almost as soon as the market reopened!

I'm still trying to decide if I regret it or not. But for sure, a kelly like that for about $600? It was a steal!

There were other antique H bags at another booth (incl a black box 32 retourne from about the same time period, also with brass h/w - for 900 euros), too, but none that interested me. (Thank goodness!)

K, that parchment Kelly looks you-byoot! Looks like gh goes well with it! Btw, at your store, have u seen any of this colour in other leathers besides swift? Have you seen it on say clemence, for eg? What did u think, if you have? I'm thinking of a retourne Kelly in slouchy clemence but not sure what colour atm..
I have seen it in ostrich.

that color is ostrich must be beautiful!! Again gina thanks for the pics -- what is up with the one gal's boots though??!! Will have to find the pic -- oh and I do understand you keeping your purchases to yourself - disappointed, but I understand! You have great taste and I'm sure whatever your purchased is beautiful!

Shoes, it's nice, looks like ostrich in natural sable, but lighter. Right now, as with all things new at Hermes, it's only being shown to a select few. So the lady with the Kelly must be VIP.

Gina: I just read all 7 pages and I am *WOW* by the sheer amount of Kellys :heart:

I love all your pictures they are always so well taken and made me feel that I am there *IRL*

Thank you for allowing us to live throu' you :flowers: