Prison Break

The actress for Gretchen is trying too hard. Every time she's trying to pull of being a badass, I laugh at how bad the acting is. Thumbs down for psycho *****.

That's partly what I love about her (and the whole show - can't see Dom or Wentworth winning any oscars any time soon), the way she always has perfect glossy lips and shiny hair, while managing to be a psycho torture loving killer...

I knew all 7 of them couldn't make it out, really enjoyed the last episode. But waht is going to happen now. Is Whistler headed back to SONA for his book, while Michael hear that Sucre is being tortured or will that dopey git lead them straight to Michael and Linc?

That's partly what I love about her (and the whole show - can't see Dom or Wentworth winning any oscars any time soon), the way she always has perfect glossy lips and shiny hair, while managing to be a psycho torture loving killer...

I knew all 7 of them couldn't make it out, really enjoyed the last episode. But waht is going to happen now. Is Whistler headed back to SONA for his book, while Michael hear that Sucre is being tortured or will that dopey git lead them straight to Michael and Linc?

lol, exactly, i feel the same way about her :P .... sure, her acting is way over the top and so is the character, but I've always had a soft spot for the psychos, kwim :lol:

I can't wait for next episode though I'm a bit afraid of how it all will end :shame: I read that there were rumors this will be the final ep of PB as we know it then be replaced with that Women's Prison spin off?! :confused1: which would totally suck imho, but I really think that's only rumors as there's so much stuff that isn't wrapped up yet :nogood:

Just a reminder, season finale airs tonight!

I've been watching the clock all day long. Counting down the hours! CAN'T WAIT to see what happens tonight. Kinda bummed that it's the end of the season already. Sux. I tried to make my husband watch it with me this season but he thinks it's dumb. He keeps saying, "This is soooo unbelievable! Just HOW LONG does it take for them to break out of that stupid prison?!?" Whatev. He really just wants to watch hockey anyway.

Urgh...I hope they dont leave us with a stupid cliffhanger!! cause everytime they say "you are never gonna believe what happens in the end" in the voiceovers, it either ends in a cliffhanger or something stupid.

Just watched the finale. So does this mean Michael is going to break Sucre out next season? And what about Linc? Is he really going to just let Michael go off on his own? I hate waiting for the next season to start:graucho:

I actually liked the finale. Poor sucre...

I agree...the guy can't get a break!

I thought that the season was pretty ridiculous. As much as I love the show, I can't imagine where they would take the storyline next season. I remember reading when the show first started that they imagined the show going on for three seasons. Fox hasn't decided to renew it, and I think a two-hour movie of sorts to close up all the loose-ends would be good.

Meh the ending was pretty anticlimactic. It didn't even feel like a season ending episode.

Not sure if I'll tune in next season.

that's how I felt (though I'm sure I will tune in again if there's a new season, lol, and if it's only to see how my Mahone is doing :P)

There was so much speculation going on: "surprise cameo", "Michael gets something from the past", "Mahone meets someone unexpected in a bar", "Someone is heading for a happy ending a la C-Note" .....

lol, tbh, I couldn't have cared less about that McGrady kid :shrugs: when reading that stuff I was either thinking that Pam would show up at a bar to pick up Mahone and they get there happy ending or -what I would have even preferred, though I didn't really believe it possible -that Kellerman would show up to team up with Alex for some sweet sweet revenge (lol, a girl can dream right :sweatdrop:)

but this ep left me rather unsatisfied :s

only thing I really enjoyed was Mahone's silly hat :graucho: