Pringles of Scotland

Can't really help with this... Pringle is one of my favourite labels, but I usually buy them at TkMaxx (at huuuge discount, as nobody seems to know them in my town!:P). Never came across counterfeits on ebay though, I doubt they are (or have ever been) faked, it's not a 'mass-appeal' brand.
Also, they have so painstakingly perfect cuts & fabrics, it would be pretty difficult to make even a vaguely convincing replica.

Thanks for the reply Chloe and friponne. I haven't seen anyone in my town with one yet. I don't think they are that popular where i am too. Theres not alot on eBay. There is one uk seller selling a couple with other questionable Gucci product. Thats why i'm wondering if they are making replicas too.

I found out that they do a Factory tour and have a Pringle factory shop in Hawick. I am tempted to go and see how they make these goods but for now will settle for TkMaxx. Thanks for the tips!

Thanks for the reply Chloe and friponne. I haven't seen anyone in my town with one yet. I don't think they are that popular where i am too. Theres not alot on eBay. There is one uk seller selling a couple with other questionable Gucci product. Thats why i'm wondering if they are making replicas too.

I found out that they do a Factory tour and have a Pringle factory shop in Hawick. I am tempted to go and see how they make these goods but for now will settle for TkMaxx. Thanks for the tips!
WOW I'd love to go to the factory-tour - please do report if you go there!!! :tup:

Can you post the links to the auctions? I'm not good at authenticating but maybe it helps a bit...

Oops - I was thinking about clothes, sorry... :shame:
I used to see bags like those in TkMaxx quite often, I think it might be safer to buy them there. (+ I have a feeling that the seller gets them there too, so it might be even cheaper to buy them in TkMaxx, or at the factory-store)

(Let me brag a little: this is a Pringle trench I found at TkMaxx clearance last year)

Attachments

• tfr.jpg
    tfr.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 505
Oops - I was thinking about clothes, sorry... :shame:
I used to see bags like those in TkMaxx quite often, I think it might be safer to buy them there. (+ I have a feeling that the seller gets them there too, so it might be even cheaper to buy them in TkMaxx, or at the factory-store)

(Let me brag a little: this is a Pringle trench I found at TkMaxx clearance last year)

Wow nice Trench coat:love:!! I love a bargain.