Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Oh dear, I missed that entirely. Great idea, though!

I found this article from 2018...apparently, he mentioned "George's wood" in a BBC documentary. It's at Birkhall.

When Prince George was born five years ago, Charles explains, various trees were planted in his honour: “As I get older, all I really long for is to plant trees. I hope it will be quite amusing for George, as they grow up and he grows up.” It’s a beautiful gesture coming from his grandfather, who is allowing the world a glimpse into his big heart and sentimental nature when it comes to his close family members.

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02018103048350/prince-charles-planted-trees-for-prince-george

For each of my two sons I have planted an elderberry tree after their birth. :smile:
Not being the Duke of Cornwall, i did not have enough land to plant an elderberry forest. :smile:
But I did plant an ornamental peach tree for Queen Elizabeth and for her Platin Jubilee in 2022. :smile:

@ Duke of Cornwall:

The Prince of Wales became the 24th Duke of Cornwall on The Queen’s accession to the throne in 1952. At the age of 21, in 1969, he became entitled to the full income of the Duchy and took over its management. He is the longest serving Duke.

https://duchyofcornwall.org/the-duke-of-cornwall.html

Someone posted in the comments that today is Harry and the one who shall not be named's wedding anniversary (which I had promptly missed). They applauded Bea for announcing as revenge for what someone did to her sister on her wedding day and expressed hope it was the first round of "The Empire strikes back", but eh...I don't think it's so much snark than just "They don't matter to us [as in BRF] anymore".

Even with her help, young William was gorgeous but doesn't age all that well. He keeps fit and is very charming though so that helps a lot.

It's amazing how different William looks when he's wearing a hat. That being said, I like him just as he is: comfortable in his own skin, charming, humorous and in a happy marriage with children he clearly adores and is rearing to be caring people.

Someone posted in the comments that today is Harry and the one who shall not be named's wedding anniversary (which I had promptly missed). They applauded Bea for announcing as revenge for what someone did to her sister on her wedding day and expressed hope it was the first round of "The Empire strikes back", but eh...I don't think it's so much snark than just "They don't matter to us [as in BRF] anymore".

I think that for someone who is a maniacal attention seeker, being ignored is the cruelest cut of all. I look forward to the day when we rarely hear about them!