Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Our favourite royal chef is back. I'm a huge strawberry lover, I'll buy several pounds per week as long as the season lasts, and it's my favourite jam. I also just learned I don't hate whipped cream, I hate underseasoned whipped cream. So I might try! BTW, a quick hack I learned from my chef brother for making lacklustre strawberries shine: mix them with a few spoonfuls of raspberry puree. It will enhance both colour and flavour.

Our favourite royal chef is back. I'm a huge strawberry lover, I'll buy several pounds per week as long as the season lasts, and it's my favourite jam. I also just learned I don't hate whipped cream, I hate underseasoned whipped cream. So I might try! BTW, a quick hack I learned from my chef brother for making lacklustre strawberries shine: mix them with a few spoonfuls of raspberry puree. It will enhance both colour and flavour.

That’s my favorite dessert.

You can see the grieving in his eyes. I could just shake Harry for his boneheaded podcast comments!

The critics will always be around to criticize Phillip’s comments [jokes] as well as Charles’s. Never once, though, have these 2 men shown anything but sincere respect for all human beings. If they think it, they don’t say it, definitely not publicly. Yes, indeed, they do have high standards for themselves and those around them. In a world, that has lowered and continues to lower its standards, I find this refreshing and inspiring. Nothing better than being around well-mannered, gracious people.

The critics will always be around to criticize Phillip’s comments [jokes] as well as Charles’s. Never once, though, have these 2 men shown anything but sincere respect for all human beings. If they think it, they don’t say it, definitely not publicly. Yes, indeed, they do have high standards for themselves and those around them. In a world, that has lowered and continues to lower its standards, I find this refreshing and inspiring. Nothing better than being around well-mannered, gracious people.

I strongly agree with you; especially your last sentence!