Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I need to vent. She is 42 for f*cking sakes! Time to retire the “I’m clapping my hands way up high because I’m soooo cute and enthusiastic” schtick.

No, Meghan, you aren’t channeling a young girl. No matter how desperately hard you try, 42 will never look like 20.

View attachment 5999164
I love that this shows her hidden skin color when she isn’t covered by fake tan.

Plus, no other royalty dresses like that to show all that skin during an official visit. It’s so unbecoming. And then the bottom half is also a mess with the dragging hem. Not to mention the unflattering color. Didn’t she hire some fashion consultant or something? Clearly still of no use up against her ability to make everything she wears look awful. Or maybe her consultant hates her too.

ghoul couldn’t afford to be on Rhobh and no one will lend her enough designer clothes to have a wardrobe anymore

Idk I don’t care for W getting another unearned position for an organisation he’s been out of for years anymore than I did H. Why not just remove these family participation prizes given it’s been proven so frequently they aren’t suited for them and maybe stop endorsing the armed forces like they are some sort of moral good?

Well that and being a face for the army (not to mention the arms dealing) very strongly contradicts William’s wishy washy give peace a chance’ political speeches.

That colour :sick: I see Buffalo Bill finally got his skin suit but he didn’t tailor it…

I suppose if it looked fine at best on Karly Kloss why wouldn’t look even better on ugly Snooki?
:graucho:

Wow the neo-colonialism is really jumping out here isn’t it?

‘Revere this wonderful white man children. Kissy kissy. Fawn over him like I do and & cut off your family and community like me the strong black woman! Then maybe you too can access the untold benefits of a spon con coffee deal and an ugly dress or 2. *Simper* thank you wonderful Windsor daddy I’m just a sweet little girly goo.’
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Taylor Swift Lol GIF by iHeartRadio

And that’s ignoring their obvious attempt to import our latest corporate sponsored media mania of whittering on about mental health but never explaining how our society should change to accommodate their symptoms and treatment or what constitutes destructive or dangerous behaviours. Oh no wait. Advocating other people’s self-destruction is their grift of choice isn’t it?

Great to see kids who never get much of a chance getting another arrow in the side :rolleyes:

She’s never looked good to me but at least Navy is a colour that’s appropriate for most occasions.

Scout tent green is way too casual and weirdly big game Hunter for formal anyway. the khaki/ neutral everything trend has a lot to answer for.

For whoever gets William as the PoW, it's the biggest honour after the King.

I love that this shows her hidden skin color when she isn’t covered by fake tan.

Plus, no other royalty dresses like that to show all that skin during an official visit. It’s so unbecoming. And then the bottom half is also a mess with the dragging hem. Not to mention the unflattering color. Didn’t she hire some fashion consultant or something? Clearly still of no use up against her ability to make everything she wears look awful. Or maybe her consultant hates her too.

And now we know why BRF has these rules. It really does look unbecoming and cheap when on visits.

The hemline is so ridiculous on her, especially for daytime

OMG, she was SO, so keen to get away from royal duties, tours and engagements. Once even wondering why she wasn’t getting paid for doing them. Who is paying for this series of events? I wonder how much $$$$ has changed hands? And the dreadful, inappropriate clothing. Most of the other women have their hair covered in that photo, it’s just not respectful.

Another totally inappropriate outfit. What the hell...?
View attachment 5999347

Jeez.

She looks like the town floozie. Dressed for a beach cocktail party. The sash she should be respectfully wearing around her neck is instead shoved near her crotch.

Always dressed inappropriately and clearly she doesn’t give a sh!t.

Jeez.

She looks like the town floozie. Dressed for a beach cocktail party. The sash she should be respectfully wearing around her neck is instead shoved near her crotch.

Always dressed inappropriately and clearly she doesn’t give a sh!t.
She’s dressed for a tropical beach which is so inappropriate for this event. But it’s not just her. What beat up, dirty shoes H has on. Compare his casual footwear to the beautifully shined shoes of the person sitting directly behind him. Is H not wearing socks?