Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Further disrespect, the cutout in the bodice of her dress. It appears so far that no opportunity to be gauche will be missed. The facial expression of the woman sitting behind them (wearing black head covering) says it all.
So TW doesn’t have the advisers that were available to her when she was with the BRF to tell what clothing was appropriate for various events. But a simple online search would show her what women typically wear in Nigeria for various events. So mind bogglingly tone deaf. I wonder if H just knows it’s best not to say anything or if he truly thinks she looks fine for these occasions.

She's 42, why does she do this? No stylist would ever give the OK on her choices, even Harold should have some kind of clue on what is appropriate for her to wear to Nigeria. During the time he was likable he had all kinds of assistants to make sure he dressed appropriately. The clothes, the high hand clapping, the horse faced smiling, something is clearly wrong with her. I'd love to see her visit a Middle Eastern country and try to show up at a school or lunch with VIPs in bare shoulders. She wouldn't be allowed off the elevator.

What do want to bet that she threw the scarf away as soon as the event was over?
Lots of countries do the scarves, for sports etc. It is a sign of respect for your hosts.
BUT then, I am gasping at the front slit in the zebra-wear, while many other ladies are modestly dressed , heads covered - hint, hint, hint
Last time I traveled as a tourist to the Middle East/ Africa, I was told - no bare shoulders, no knees showing, stick a scarf in bag - just in case, no sandals -due to dirt, if you wear pants then the top must be long enough to cover your derrière. This is common sense stuff.

That colour :sick: I see Buffalo Bill finally got his skin suit but he didn’t tailor it…

Wow the neo-colonialism is really jumping out here isn’t it?

‘Revere this wonderful white man children. Kissy kissy. Fawn over him like I do and & cut off your family and community like me the strong black woman! Then maybe you too can access the untold benefits of a spon con coffee deal and an ugly dress or 2. *Simper* thank you wonderful Windsor daddy I’m just a sweet little girly goo.’
The Buffalo Bill reference. :lol: You are hilarious! Spot on regarding the neocolonialism. Meghan seems to enjoy her role as both would be dictator and prince-marrying trad wife.

Agree that she’s more of a winter, though it’s hard to tell with the applied orange overtones. She wears colors that completely wash her out, but she looks best in white, navy, red, deeper jewel tones.

The traditional Nigerian two piece top and skirt that the women are wearing look chic. Meghan could have had some garments custom made in the traditional style. Missed opportunity, but we know she doesn’t care.

She's 42, why does she do this? No stylist would ever give the OK on her choices, even Harold should have some kind of clue on what is appropriate for her to wear to Nigeria. During the time he was likable he had all kinds of assistants to make sure he dressed appropriately. The clothes, the high hand clapping, the horse faced smiling, something is clearly wrong with her. I'd love to see her visit a Middle Eastern country and try to show up at a school or lunch with VIPs in bare shoulders. She wouldn't be allowed off the elevator.

But she’s so obviously 42% Nigerian!

CC4A0973-8A55-43D0-BF80-E95A988C0927.jpeg

Says this beautiful lady through gritted teeth … her resigned look says it all. :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Yanca
The Buffalo Bill reference. :lol: You are hilarious! Spot on regarding the neocolonialism. Meghan seems to enjoy her role as both would be dictator and prince-marrying trad wife.

Agree that she’s more of a winter, though it’s hard to tell with the applied orange overtones. She wears colors that completely wash her out, but she looks best in white, navy, red, deeper jewel tones.

The traditional Nigerian two piece top and skirt that the women are wearing look chic. Meghan could have had some garments custom made in the traditional style. Missed opportunity, but we know she doesn’t care.
TW doesn’t have any imagination fashion wise. Having some dresses made for her in traditional local attire would mean she would have to look at something other than what the Hollywood A list wears on the red carpet. She’s so wedded to her “California” style and is so utterly convinced she looks fabulous in it that she won’t deviate even one iota.

Well, considering how orange her fake tan/bronzer is on her face & neck, the orange tone shoes are her shade of nude.
The shoes match perfectly with her tan :roflmfao:

View attachment 5999407
Okay the suit is appropriate, but the jacket isn’t fitting well. This is the one appropriate outfit for this trip. Love the garment the women next to her is wearing. Meghan should have done a custom version of the traditional dress.

Is this a state tour? Meaning the state of California? Are they there on behalf of Gavin Newsom? :lol: Because they aren’t representing the US, let’s get that right.