Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

That video makes me cringe. You’d think that parents of two small children would look more comfortable playing with kids… oh, wait.
I posted the video more because of TW and Harold's dance moves. All this to merch... Allegedly!

Dance Dancing GIF
1715382422973.png

She chose this backless, side-less, one-second-away-from-flashing-boobs, drab, too long, wrinkly, fugly dress to meet children in a school? During the day?

1715375828718.png
1715375940717.png
1715381341605.png
1715381303902.png
1715381409005.png

wtf15.gif
judging-you.gif

Her fake tan & bronzer applying skills are comically bad.
Everything you can see from the front = patchy orange.
Everything you can see from the back = whiter than white.

She really has mastered the combination look of 1) being extremely uncomfortable/awkward while also 2) thriving and gloating because all attention is on her.

Attachments

• 1715379547958.png
    1715379547958.png
    704.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 1715375866586.png
    1715375866586.png
    534.9 KB · Views: 9
I think more than anything else, the dress is absurdly inappropriate for the occasion. For starters, one might suggest that if there were even just a chance that she could be sitting on the floor, she might want to skip the silk, backless floor length (sub floor length in her case) dress. Plus, it’s not a dinner party, it’s a morning visit to a school. I mean, come on. It’s just wrong in every single way.

View attachment 5998731

Apparently they’re headed to Nigeria’s Defense headquarters later. I can’t wait to see that outfit…shorts?
Awww geez, he points somewhere and she directs her gaze to some other place (the camera ?) Also her stare looks like nobody is home. AND as someone pointed out earlier, there is something different about her face - but also can't put my finger on what it is - it's not good though :smile:

Last edited:

Not bodyshaming. Lolo can look pleasant and even pretty when she is not displaying rbf or in manic mode. And we all have photos snapped when we don't look our best. But for us peasants, those photos show us zoning out, yawning, sneezing, with eyes closed. She has very unflattering pics and those pics get out into the public: talking to herself, sneering, death stares, obvious avoidance by others... The camera doesn't like her.

14 car convoy and two ambulances. I hope that fulfilled someone's ego. The amount of security is about the amount that Putin would have if he showed up. It is beyond ridiculous for a trip that is pointless and will achieve nothing for anyone. A total waste of money that could have been spent much better and elsewhere. They are and look like total fools.

If Invictus is paying one cent towards this, everyone running it should be fired.

I think more than anything else, the dress is absurdly inappropriate for the occasion. For starters, one might suggest that if there were even just a chance that she could be sitting on the floor, she might want to skip the silk, backless floor length (sub floor length in her case) dress. Plus, it’s not a dinner party, it’s a morning visit to a school. I mean, come on. It’s just wrong in every single way.

View attachment 5998731

Apparently they’re headed to Nigeria’s Defense headquarters later. I can’t wait to see that outfit…shorts?
There were so many other choices that could have filled her need to wear a long dress. This is the year of the dress for Spring and Summer. Beautiful light weight sleeveless dresses that would have been appropriate. Showing up at a school in half naked? Why? What did it prove? The published photos aren't showing the showing the looks of disapproval that I am sure were on the faces of many in attendance.

I know we’ve talked about the forehead vein. But I don’t recall what the condition is that causes this giant vein in the forehead. I’ve never seen it on anyone and I find it to be very gruesome. If I had this condition I would go to the doctor to get it removed. What causes this?

View attachment 5999026
Angelina Jolie has one but she must do something to soften it because it isn't always there. Even Julia Roberts has a bulging sort of vein when she smiles hard.

I think it can be treated with sclerotherapy, like they do with varicose veins, but surgery is really drastic don't you think?

I don’t think the students were impressed with her outfit.

Just check out the school girls looking at the side of Meghan's body where the dress isn't. Even young girls know this is not appropriate. The very pretty girl on the end is channeling Tim Gunn and thinking "she needs to be eliminated for a poor fashion choice."