Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

For people who wanted to "escape" from all the attention they sure do make an effort to force themselves onto people. They're running out of places where they're welcome so they had to travel over 10,000 miles from home. Anyone else notice how she's wearing anemic salmon and white among people who are dressed colorfully? She demands to stand out and not blend in. Typical.

For people who wanted to "escape" from all the attention they sure do make an effort to force themselves onto people. They're running out of places where they're welcome so they had to travel over 10,000 miles from home. Anyone else notice how she's wearing anemic salmon and white among people who are dressed colorfully? She demands to stand out and not blend in. Typical.
Interesting point, her recent outfits are indeed all in wallflower colors that blend into the background, nothing that helps her stand out

Interesting point, her recent outfits are indeed all in wallflower colors that blend into the background, nothing that helps her stand out
She's overcompensating because she's trying to do the whole "quiet luxury" look, 50 shades of beige, yet the succession like set in real life do not think Ginger or Rachel are serious people. The butler has more class and measure than them. Harry was always intellectually lacking, that was just a fact, but my goodness, you couldn't have found a better match for him than Rachel - one loves to use others, and the other loves to be used. Indeed, they ARE like salt and pepper, totally deserving of each other. She's repulsive and is just gross. At this rate, I would have dropped a couple of stones by Christmas.

So they have been exhibiting this asinine desire to isolate and elevate themselves since Meghan first hit the scene, perhaps in an attempt to appear to be more important than they are. But are they really that delusional that they think they are more special than, more important than and thus need more protection than the future king and queen???

Yes.

I know we’ve talked about the forehead vein. But I don’t recall what the condition is that causes this giant vein in the forehead. I’ve never seen it on anyone and I find it to be very gruesome. If I had this condition I would go to the doctor to get it removed. What causes this?

IMG_8535.jpeg

Reactions: Toby93
I know we’ve talked about the forehead vein. But I don’t recall what the condition is that causes this giant vein in the forehead. I’ve never seen it on anyone and I find it to be very gruesome. If I had this condition I would go to the doctor to get it removed. What causes this?

View attachment 5999026
Stress? Age? :lol:

It isn’t dangerous but given how she tweaks the rest of her face you would think she would have gotten around to having the vein taken care of.

Reactions: Toby93 and needlv
During one of their first stops at a Nigerian school, TW has told the assembled group, “See why I married him? He’s so smart!”

Leading to “this one” telling the children: “But, guess what? Every single person in this room- the youngest- the oldest - every single person has mental health.”

Conclusion on my part, she tells lies wherever in the world she travels and guess what? H was, is, and will forever, be a doofus.

'Mental health' is short for 'mental health issues' which itself replaced 'mental illness'.

We all want mental health, as health means healthy. We'd rather not have mental health issues, and we certainly would like to recover from mental illness.

If there's no stigma surrounding mental illness, why are many of these do-gooders and mental health 'experts' like Harry stigmatising mental illnesses by pretending they don't exist or demonising the word 'illness'.

To be honest, I think both of their preference is to neutral colours regardless

If there's no stigma surrounding mental illness, why are many of these do-gooders and mental health 'experts' like Harry stigmatising mental illnesses by pretending they don't exist or demonising the word 'illness'.
In his case he’s stupid and he just blurted out whatever popped into his head at that moment. He didn’t plan or write out what he was going to say ahead of time. That would have required effort.

In his case he’s stupid and he just blurted out whatever popped into his head at that moment. He didn’t plan or write out what he was going to say ahead of time. That would have required effort.
That would require staff to write a speech for him which he used to have when he was with the BRF. He has no idea what to do now that he’s out on his own without the structure and support system he grew up in. It’s all very well to say he wanted to be free to do whatever he wanted but now that he is on the outside looking in, he’s finding out that “freedom” with TW isn’t all that he imagined it would be.

One of by bosses’ father was a well known scholar and took his son everywhere throughout the world when he was young. He grew up so well versed in world knowledge. These two dimwits are setting up their kids to fail. What an opportunity for them to show their kids the world but they fail and leave them behind. It’s almost child abuse the way they keep them hidden IMHO.